ok me again i went looking into getting a tremolo system for my future dave mustaine dean, simply because it doesnt come with one but upon further inspection i notice that its a string through body kinda thing going on, how the hell do I go about putting a bar onto a guitar that has no real bridge?
lol, its called u gotta route out the entire body and install a new tremelo bridge from scratch...

judging but you not knowing that, I doubt your experienced enough to do the job yourself, its difficult and expensive to have done by someone else... It requires HEAVY modification...

an Official floyd rose (the style your prolly looking for) is going to cost around $200 for the bridge and probably $150-$200 for professional installation...

your better off buying a new guitar that comes with one, its a lot less trouble, and I'm sure you can find something for around the same price as adding the trem with a licensed floyd already installed...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Don't get a Dave Mustaine V then, get something the same sort of shape that already has one in there.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
you don't need a trem. trust me, when you have one, you probably won't use it as much as you think you will. if you really do need one, you'll need the body routed and it'll cost ya to get it done
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Having a trem is useful, I've got one on my RG but it's a low quality one and as soon as I finish building my new guitar with an original Edge Trem i'm gonna put the stopping block back into it.
They're usefull, but not essential.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Here ya go... Trem on a V. No routing required. lol

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
haha but I seriously doubt thats the kinda trem he wants...

I think he's probably looking for a floating trem of some kind...

although I might have to make a V with a bigsby like that, it looks sick in my opinion...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
the B5 kit doesnt have that tailpiece and it'd probably fit

also theres bowen handles or whatever they're called