this thread is so full of WTF
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by heylookitsfatty
I remember playing with it when i was 5 or something. I drew an awesome cat, I remember.

Please, go on. I wish to know more about this said cat.
RULE BRITANNIA
I used to run around and draw "Clapton is God", "The Wall, Pink Floyd" and the cover to The Battle for Los Angeles on walls.
Dude, chalk was really stupid.

It would make your hands feel all nasty, and it made a really gritty sound.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Dude, chalk was really stupid.

It would make your hands feel all nasty, and it made a really gritty sound.

That's the beauty of chalk. A real chalk master has to learn to live with the feel of it.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
That's the beauty of chalk. A real chalk master has to learn to live with the feel of it.

No, a true chalk master knows, that there IS NO CHALK!

I fail.

In my dentist's waiting room, there's a small blackboard. And a lump of chalk. Hehe.
yeah i remember chalk.
and how gross it was.
thanks for bringing up such an unpleasant memory...lolzz
Quote by ctb
Chalkboards > Whiteboards, at school.

+1
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I can't touch it or watch people writing with it, it freaks me out. I despise blackboards, thank God for whiteboards. Even if they do ruin our sight and have a racist name (according to overzealous PC addicts).
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Please, go on. I wish to know more about this said cat.

Where should I get started?? Well, it had like 5 tails, 6 dragon wings. It was a cat, I remember that It was 5 feet tall and was fed kibbles and bits every friday night with a full moon It was really white, cuz that was the only kind I had at the time. It had a 34D size bra, had a crap mustache, and loved Different Strokes.

Any questions?
Chalk is pretty cool. It's up there with the coolest drawing equipment of all time.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone