Page 1 of 2
so me and my girlfriend recently had a really big fight(at school). i wont go into details, but it was enough that i got so pissed off and walked out of the cafeteria and was yelling, "get the f*** away from me, don't f***in touch me." so as im trying to walk AWAY from her and i pull AWAY every time she reaches for my hand to try to talk to me. so an administrator sees this and says something into his radio. and calls her over and looks at me like im some f***in unstable woman-beater with issues. then he tells that he just wants to talk to her and looks as though he expects me to butt out. im not an idiot, i knew what he was asking. so i start talking back to the pompous prick. i basically just refused to leave so he walked a few feet away and asks her if im beating her. she says no and the fcuker has to walk away cuz his hands are tied. we sorted our problem out later. but it still pisses me off that the self-righteous asshole did what he did. i hate how everyone thinks theyre saving the ****ing world by butting into everyone elses business. does anyone else agree with me?

i know im being vague on what the fight was about, but trust me i was justified in my anger. also i am completely against beating women(well anyone actually) i have never laid a hand on her like that or any girlfriend before her and i never plan to.
Well its what people assume, can't say i wouldnt have done the same thing in that guys position. Better to be safe then sorry
Im glad you sorted things out.
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Well it happened at school, staff are trained to do that stuff whether they want to or not, it's usually school policy. I mean, everywhere is different, but most schools have requirements like that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Guys are not allowed to be angry at their girlfriends. When girls are angry at their boyfriends they cheat on them. And since it is bad for guys to do that sort of thing, they are never allowed to be angry so they don't cheat.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by murdoc66
I hear you man.

i can't. i have bad hearing.

on the other hand, i see what you mean, pretty frustrating when people make assumptions about you based on a single event
I think a good beating is in order. Thats bull****. I'm trying to sound like a complete sexist asshole, but women beat men too and no else realizes that it seem. They make it look like if a man gets mad at his girl hes gonna beat them. I'd say better than 60% of the time its untrue. Honestly he was doing his job if any official they have to report it or they could lose their jobs.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
meh, its fair enough to say people shouldnt butt in on other's business....

but think about it, sometimes there are women being beating and they need someone to help them. anyway I hear what you're saying, sometimes people just assume the worst which isnt fair at times.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
You sound like a dick.

Maybe he felt concerned that you were walking around and yelling obscenities in a public place?
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by The Spoon
Well its what people assume, can't say i wouldnt have done the same thing in that guys position. Better to be safe then sorry

thats just it though, it shouldnt be. and i know the schools train them to do that but they shouldnt. if she got mad and did the same thing to me(they don't ALL cheat) and i was trying to calm her down and she was acting like i was, no one would have given two ****s, much less one.
thats just messed up for him to do that. i mean, me and my girlfriend havnt gotten into a fight before and this kinda thing hasnt happened to me but seriously, that guy needs to get off your nuts.
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
"i know im being vague on what the fight was about, but trust me i was justified in my anger"

So why bother telling us.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by deathbat831
thats just it though, it shouldnt be. and i know the schools train them to do that but they shouldnt. if she got mad and did the same thing to me(they don't ALL cheat) and i was trying to calm her down and she was acting like i was, no one would have given two ****s, much less one.

Why not?

And yes, thats how people are. No one cares if a woman gets mad because they're all over emotional psychos
yeah, i sound like an ass. im a dick for getting mad. yeah its true some guys do beat their girlfriends, but ive been their four years, i know the administrators. they should all knowi wouldnt do that. which is why this pissed me off.
If he saw you trying to pull away from her and her grabbing for you, I don't know why he'd assume you were beating her...

I'd expect someone to step in and ask what's going on, but what he assumed was a little much.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
If you think people aren't going to butt into your business when you have an extremely loud argument in a high school cafeteria you have a lot to learn about reality my friend.
Quote by deathbat831
because they dont do it the other way around. everyone assumes that she would never hit me( which is actually more likely, with her disposition)

Well some things in life are like that. People will always be discriminated against. Hell, im probably gonna be "randomly" checked at airports when i'm older, but i dont really care. I just learn to live with it
Quote by E Daws
"i know im being vague on what the fight was about, but trust me i was justified in my anger"

So why bother telling us.

+91828273

First thing that came to mind while reading this.
^was it really necessary to quote my entire rant?
-to mrcoolpants

Quote by >>Max<<
If he saw you trying to pull away from her and her grabbing for you, I don't know why he'd assume you were beating her...

I'd expect someone to step in and ask what's going on, but what he assumed was a little much.

exactly one more reason why this pissed me off
If youre screaming like and making a show, what is he supposed to think? He was trying to help her... you probably looked like a controlling a-hole...
Quote by Rockford_rocks
+91828273

First thing that came to mind while reading this.

bottom of the first page.
also because the point isnt so much what we were fighting about as much as the douche who stepped in
Quote by deathbat831
yeah, i sound like an ass. im a dick for getting mad. yeah its true some guys do beat their girlfriends, but ive been their four years, i know the administrators. they should all knowi wouldnt do that. which is why this pissed me off.

yeah im sure they all know what you're like outside of school.
You had the right to be mad but you handled it badly, you should have just left; if you dont want negative attention then dont go around yelling negative things.
they know me as a person, not just my face.but yeah i shouldnt have been cursing so loud. thats true. thats just kinda hard to do when youre seeing red.
You're arguing/fighting at school. A staff member sees this. They try to break it up and sort it out, which is what they are supposed to do.

Get over it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
You're arguing/fighting at school. A staff member sees this. They try to break it up and sort it out, which is what they are supposed to do.

Get over it.

he wasnt trying to break it up, he was all gung-ho to call the campus police so i could get arrested and he could go home and feel like a hero because he "saved" her.

the point is just that it pisses me off how self-righteous people think theyre saving the ****ing world by profiling
Quote by Ichikurosaki
From how you explained your story, you sound like an ass.
There's nothing wrong with guys getting pissed off, but you handled the situation terribly.

Word

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I know what you're talking about man. Obviously yelling at her wasn't the best choice, but it happens to the best of us (although clearly some of the users here are above that) and he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that. It would have been appropriate to step in to try and calm everyone down, but making assumptions like that was going way too far.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Your both in the wrong. You shouldn't have been yelling, just ignoring her.
He should have made the obvious deduction that if a guy is walking away from a girl who is chasing him, trying to grab his hand, then the guy obviously hasn't just belted her.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If they accuse every man in the school of beating their girlfriend, and they only find one woman beater, it would all be worth it.

Quote by Bennetts_strat
If they accuse every man in the school of beating their girlfriend, and they only find one woman beater, it would all be worth it.

0_o....if your an extremist and you know it clap your hands, if youre an extremist and you know it then you face will surely show it cuz it has safety pins it it, if your an extremist and you know it clap your hands
they werent so much obscenities "at her" as they were to show that i was angry. you know besides my standard angry face. and no im not going to cheat on her
Quote by deathbat831
they werent so much obscenities "at her" as they were to show that i was angry. you know besides my standard angry face. and no im not going to cheat on her

"get the fuck away from me, dont fucking touch me"

thats yelling them at her

i know you were angry, but im just saying what the school admin wasnt bad or wrong

Jack my swag
Page 1 of 2