This game is really slow. I can't play it. I've tried changing the video settings but it doesn't help. My graphics card is some intel graphics controller from 2004. Is my computer just too ****ty to play this?
Listen to CKY.
What are your computer's specs? That thing should run fine on pretty much any machine bought in the last 6 years or longer.
Actually, Frets On Fire just sucks... It's not your computers. I had it on mine, which is brand new. With GeForce 8800GT graphics I thought it would be no problem, but there is still a lot of delays and bugs. Really bad game.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Last edited by BlisteringDDj at Feb 22, 2008,
well, the computer is an hp pavilion a 206x. the graphics card is an 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller. processor is an intel celeron cpu 2.50GHz. and it has 504MB of RAM. Thats all I know. I updated the graphics card driver aswell.
Listen to CKY.
Frets On Fire is a terrible, piece of shyte game.
It's kind of like guitar hero for the mentally deficient,
Frets on Fire worked fine on my old computer back when I still had it installed.
Quote by dannay
Frets On Fire is a terrible, piece of shyte game.
It's kind of like guitar hero for the mentally deficient,

Truer words have never been said.
It's not your computer. It's the game.

That's when you use the saying "Don't hate the Player (Your computer), Hate the game (The game.)"
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
ITS NOT THE GAME. Actually, it is. It just doesn't work well with some video cards. My friend with two 7800's runs it really bad, but I can run it fine on my 6150.
Your comptuer's video card is a heaping POS. It was on my old system... D:
I tried to play it, simply because the song library is huge if you download songs, but my GH3 controller wouldn't work in it for some reason. Lame that it didn't pick up the controller because I am not playing it with my keyboard.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
If the game doesn't work well with decent (or better) video cards, the game sucks ass.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
lol
Quote by Kensai
Yeah one time I ordered "Led zeppelin - greatest hits" and got some real crap cd instead. Oh wait.
He's one of my favorite UGers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If you're running XP, change the colour from 16bit to 32bit in Control Panel.

I had the exact same problem, and it fixed it straight away. The game was rubbish so it didn't matter.....
Tell me, who is this?
It's Mr. Lemon...
What are you doing here?
I'm off to the cupboard, where I keep the bodies...
Bad Mr. Lemon, bad lemon.