Have you guys ever heard of it? It's some noise thing that convinces your brain of different things. My friend just tried one that was like being on LSD. He said it worked (his cd rack talked to him). I guess it's just random noises or something. Anyone heard of it?
Heard of, tried it. Didn't work at all.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
You can download this dose for it called 'Search Bar'. I tried it once, its seriously awesome.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
never heard of it. sounds cool though

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Ichimaru
You can download this dose for it called 'Search Bar'. I tried it once, its seriously awesome.

win,
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
hmmmm
ill try that....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I tried it and it did nothing. Aswell as that, LSD doesn't actually affect you in that way (although I've heard of some cases that were pretty extreme but I've never had anything like that).
For those of you who are curious, you can get it from most torrent sites. Even Limewire if I remember correctly (haven't used that thing in nearly a year!)
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
doesn't work
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Isn't it Apple's new sleeping tablet product?
BOO YEAH!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Feb 22, 2008,
tried the alcohol, it was trippy. pretty awesome!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I've tried it, and I thought it worked decently but you have to seclude yourself from any distractions. It could be mind over matter though.
SPACE FOR RENT
what are the most relaxing for me to put on my iPod to help my Nerves as ive got my first paying gig on saturday and and really Nervous.
prolly the alcohol one^^
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by SP2991
what are the most relaxing for me to put on my iPod to help my Nerves as ive got my first paying gig on saturday and and really Nervous.

Salvia Divinorum.

Or you could just smoke the herb IRL, It's still legal in most countries (UK, America, Canada, ETC)
Didn't work for me. I have a friend who swears by it though, and he still uses it.
I'll admit I've tried this. It's a load of bull****. Just go buy drugs.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by AU79 XY
Salvia Divinorum.

Or you could just smoke the herb IRL, It's still legal in most countries (UK, America, Canada, ETC)

Have you ever tried salvia?

Definitely not the most relaxing thing out there. I don't know wtf you are talking about.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by garden of grey
Salvia is more intense for me than LSD, it's one hell of a drug but it leads to the complete opposite of relaxation haha.

Salvia is messed up. I never even feel the onset, one minute I'm holding in my hit, then next I'm laughing my ass off and drooling.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Heard of it before. Seemed kind of silly, but got me curious - how big are the files? If you pay more, do you get a longer track?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
never heard of it. not going to bother with it though. pretty soon computers will emulate sex too....
There has seriously been at least 30 threads on this exact same topic.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦