Page 1 of 2
the internet
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
cuz my cousin who lives in mexico wants one so i wanna buy him one when i go visit in march
Someone's standing on my chest...
Just go to a store around halloween. Im pretty sure theyll have the singers mask at least
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by jeremessmore
fail?

*nods head approvingly*
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Halloween stores carry them...just look online...
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Just call a straight male, and say that you listen to slipknot, then tell him your address. He'll go to your house and make you a mask out of your pets. If you are against pets, then he'll make a mask out of your foreskin. If you're a Slipknot fan, He'll make one out of the skin on your face.

kthxbye
Quote by severed head
why???
thats slipknots thing, dont take it.

+1

Unless it's for sexual purposes, not musical. Then I understand.
Quote by Saintsatan
The top middle one.. It thought it said "Faggot Mask"

+1
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
i'm surprised that you didn't hear about Starbuck's Slipknot promotion last year...

...well I thought it was funny
Quote by hisjap2003
i'm surprised that you didn't hear about Starbuck's Slipknot promotion last year...

...well I thought it was funny

everyone has. Starbucks loves the homosexual culture.
Quote by Cameronrobson

Where can I get this?

My friend has one. He got it at a halloween costume store. I've also seen them at spencer's.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
drive a hundred extra-large nails through your face.
then, not only will you have the same physical appearance, but also the same musical prowess.
Quote by LukeBTH

dude somethings wrong with your links... they say 'webpage cannot be found' or something like that.I was gonna donate to their websitesedit: http://www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween-Props/Bodies/Butcher+Table-1040009/ freaking awesome
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Last edited by klb93 at Feb 22, 2008,
Quote by klb93
dude somethings wrong with your links... they say 'webpage cannot be found' or something like that

look! Over your head! It be the point!
Quote by klb93
dude somethings wrong with your links... they say 'webpage cannot be found' or something like that

Dude he was knocking Slipknot.
Page 1 of 2