Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Angela Gossow
19 79%
Johan Liiva
5 21%
Voters: 24.
Which Arch Enemy vocalist do/did you perfer?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Yeah, Angela ftw, she screams better than a lot of guy vocalists And is hot as ****.
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
whos my brother in arms that voted Liiva, if so I'm calling you out brother! huggggggg

Hell ya blood, represent. I always liked his more aggressive approach. Angela's vocals always sounded weak, not commanding, and her lyrics aren't great.
I like web of lies, its a feminine song somewhat, XD i love the intro riff and what not,

but I miss Liiva's style while in Arch Enemy, his other bands dont cut it -vocal wise- ;(
Johan is more aggressive, but his vocals lack any form of gurgle...it's like hearing compressed air. Whereas Angela's growls are ****ing wet...

*awaits Angela + wet jokes*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Angela is awesome, and hot, whereas Johan was mediocre and just like every other vocalist. Very generic
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
oh ffs look past the boobs
plus she only sounds the way she does cause its a she =\

as for Liiva I really dont think he sounds like every other vocalist, given that he didnt do rasps much, nor gutturals, just kinda his own thing... a yell maybe, but not a hardcore bull**** thing =\