My son just came home with one with a broken input jack. Any suggestions? I removed just about every screw with pretty pathetic results.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
The nut came off and it's sunk into the amp. If I could get it out, I'd take the nut off the line in and screw it in place.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
It's heavily used. He got it for free from a friend who already got their money back on it. He was hoping I could fix it.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Get some thin needle nose pliers and fish it out, for best results hold the cube upside down and let gravity help. It may take up to half an hour to finally get it, but you can pull it out. I've had to do that with semi-hollowbody guitars a few times.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Well you would need to get the Chassis out. If you've took all the screws out try wiggling stuff around, and see if anything will come loose.
Pics?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Check this site: http://www.maggiemedia.com/microcube/

There's also a link for a yahoo forum of people that own the microcube.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS