Im attempting to learn Curse of the Castle Dragon, and right now im just getting first little fast bit down. but i cant seem to replicate one of the sounds. At around 20 Seconds on the Youtube vid of him playing it he does a pick slid, and it sounds really cool. i dont know how to do it though.whenever i do pick slides they always sound really scratchy and rouph. Any help would be appreciated.

Video HERE
Quote by ouchies
Slide on the treble strings

What do you meen?

He appears to be sliding on the Low E, but i could be wrong.

So you meen i should slide on like High E, and B?
Well, it's really two pick slides and then a left hand slide combined. First the pick moves towards the bridge, then immediately reverses direction before flowing into the left hand slide. You're really going to have to experiment, but I'd say to get closer to that tone you don't want to be pressing the pick against the strings very hard.
Quote by WhyteChocolate
Well, it's really two pick slides and then a left hand slide combined. First the pick moves towards the bridge, then immediately reverses direction before flowing into the left hand slide. You're really going to have to experiment, but I'd say to get closer to that tone you don't want to be pressing the pick against the strings very hard.

Alright thanks man, ill Give that a Shot.
Don't actually fret the strings while you're sliding, just lightly touch them and slide down the strings, you'll get harmonics all the way down.
hue