A local music store in my area is doing a close-out sale tommorow, and I'm going to pick up a bunch of 20 ft guitar cables. $12 shipped to anywhere in the US. These are a good quality cable, I've had one last for 2 years now. Not sure of the brands I'll be getting, but I can assure their quality.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
how could you assure the quality if you don't know the brand? btw, for $12 shipped, that's an amazing price for a quality cable.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I've bought cables from there before, I'm assuming its the G&L cables they stock, but I could be wrong. Either way, Its not some cheap cable. $12 is a steal for any decent cable too.
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Ok, I called up the owner, and he said another guitar store went ahead and bought all the good cables off of him. I was right, they were GL cables. All he has left is some cheap cables, ranging from 6 ft to 20 ft, that he said he's gonan be selling tommorow. Sorry, but I'm not gonna bother to invest in the cheap cables, so this deal is no longer available. However, I might pick up some other misc. stuff, so check back here tommorow afternoon.