Slaytanic1993
Wakka wakka
2,620 IQ
Okay, I'm thinking of a solo thing like Arjen Lucassen...kidn of like where I write all of the music and lyrics and play the instruments, but ask/hire singers to do the albums. Does anyone think that this would profit well? I don't mean like an extremely popular mainstream thing, but just a cool one-man band thing? Any ideas...Also, this would be a side project after my main band.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
s-g man
14 IQ
If you were passionate and really serious about it you wouldnt need to ask...
crystaldragon75
29 IQ
having that freedom to fully express that musical and artisitic ideas is great. working with others on creating something is full of joy as well, but when u have a ****e load of ideas and know where a song should go, but isn't, it can be frustrating. i say go for it, and take your time.
Slaytanic1993
Wakka wakka
2,620 IQ
okay, because trust me I write a ****eload of material (I think I have written over like 400 songs that never made it into anything...but only like 40 of them are good) and I think that it'd be pretty fun to be messing around with new people everytime I recorded.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory