How much would you pay for a 10 watt, solid state practice amp, with 3 band EQ, volume, an overdrive button, and line out for recording? My friend bought one in a pawn shop for 20 bucks, I played it today and loved the tones, oddly. I found one on ebay that I could get really cheaply, so I don't have to take my Crate to school all the time. But how much would be to much to bid? Thanks, and if you think a should just save, even if its not a ton of cash, please say so.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Cause of shipping the bid shouldnt be much at all. Not over like 40-50 dollars total. Where in ohio you live?
save up and buy a valve junior
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Cinci area. You from Ohio?
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

I'm about a half hour away from there, I live in Oxford. Wow, what a small world.
Quote by darkstar2466

Anyways, I gotta go, didn't see your post( if you posted again) cuz my comps slow. If feel like it, friend request me, you seem like a nice guy.
Quote by darkstar2466