Does anyone have any amazing teachers or had amazing teachers.

right now my english teacher norm is awesome. He likes humiliating people in front of the class. Its funny. except when its you. especially when he makes you do a speech about what's great about women.
Quote by fly fly fly
Does anyone have any amazing teachers or had amazing teachers.

right now my english teacher norm is awesome. He likes humiliating people in front of the class. Its funny. except when its you. especially when he makes you do a speech about what's great about women.

my english teacher does that as well, and eavesdrops on our conversations and butts in with sarcastic comments

he also lives in the ghettos in a multi-million dollar mansion which he inherited (why this house is in the ghetto, i dont know).... and hes also gay.... and his sister is 500 pounds

i can't honestly make this **** up
awesome teachers are awesome.
unfortunately this year all my teachers are ****. except my english teacher.
my physics teacher is teaching us the difference between dogs and insects. im in 11th grade. only one person in the class is passing with over a 70.
my math teacher is funny. one time he was pretending to be gay and started hitting on a guy in class. his excuse was "i'm not gay because i'm not sexually attracted to you. Thats gay"
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

my 4th grade teach was awesome when he was 20 he was a sponsored skater and now he surfs and plays guitar
all my college professors are pretty awesome. theyre all like 21 year olds trapped in these late 40 early 50 year old bodies. very sweet when your teachers are like one of the guys
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
My english teacher is awesome. He's just really animated and is so enthusiastic. He also enjoys taking the mickey out of some of the class.

All my teachers are great actually....the only plus of an all boys private school...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Our band teacherfor 3 years, Mr. Cunningham, was the best teacher ever. He would basically let us do whatever we want. But last year he left becuase the school cut his pay. Our band director this year sucks. Needless to say I'm not doing it anymore.
Signature temporarily empty
my hist teacher last year , everyone loved him. his dark humor and everything.
hed be like...oo the next chapter we gotta go over sucks, its about peace and stuff but dont worry theres a war on the way he would go on despair.com and give us "words of encouragement. i had his class in a portable. it was pouring one day and when i got to his class hes like mayor(nickname) the library wants you. i run to the library guess wat they didnt want me for anything, then i ran back, got even more soaked to have most of the class laughing their ass off. i thought it was funny
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
My jazz ensemble/band teacher is pretty cool, he comes up with some good analogies. Example: "Ok, at this point in the song, you should be playing it like there's a stripper doing the can-can and balloons are coming down all over and oh no, now she's popping the balloons! You guys are playing it like she's popping the balloons with an eraser, not a pin!"

Good times, good times.

Edit: Oh yeah, and he throws a shoe at people who play poorly. So whenever someone messes up on a solo, everyone yells "Give him the shoe!"

Also, he named his metronome Gladys.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Last edited by MisspentYouth at Feb 22, 2008,
my fifth grade teacher was awesome, she tried out for american idol
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
My 7th grade history teacher was amazing. We'd start a lesson, someone would ask an irrelevant question, then he'd answer and start this huge off-topic discussion everyday or we'd watch movies and one the Naval Science instructors at my school (my school has an ROTC program at it) let us watch a bootleg of the new Rambo yesterday instead of doing work
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
My english tutor's called Anne Reed.
She's absolutely brilliant.
All notable things about her person; Irish and from Newcastle and she's ginger.

Both my photography tutors are ace. Richard sings a lot and has a superhero alter-ego, and John has quite a weird and sometimes dry sense of humour.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
My Quantum Physics (oh, yeah...I'm hxc like that ) teacher (who happened to be a class-A metlahead...he's like 42 or something now.) told me he met Karl Sanders once, I was like "whoa..." and then from then on out we had extreme arguements on music...I think we confused the hell outta everyone else, I mean he was 35 and talking about this stuff to a 21 yr old and laughing everyonce and awhjile.

And, my 8th grade science teacher had the greatest sense of humor, she was great fun...

That last part sounded weird...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
My English teacher in my last year of high school was awesome. With her teaching me, I was actually doing good at English. She was fun and even though she's old, she is ditzy and sometimes school girly.

Another cool teacher was my Chemistry teacher. During out study week before exams and before our TEE exams, he'd talk to us a lot and make fun of some other students. One time when he was going through exam answers, a group of girls at the front of the class were playing this drawing game on a piece of paper where someone writes the numbers 1 to 100 and the two players had to circle the numbers 1 to 100 in numerical order. My teacher caught them playing confiscated their sheet. When he finished with the exam answers, he circled random numbers in front of the girls before giving them back their sheet, ruining their game.

My economics teacher was awesome too. It was impossible to tell whether or not he was being sarcastic which made it harsh to be told off by him. One time, two of my friends were playing basketball and came into class late. When they got in, the teacher asked one of my friends why he was late. My friend told him that he was playing basketball at the other side of the oval and it took a while to walk to his locker and get to class on time. The teacher told him off and to be more punctual and run across the oval and run to class quickly. He then asked my other friend the same question to which he replied, "uh, same reason as him (my other friend)." Then the teacher got pissed and said, "What? You're late for the same reason as HIM? Were you holding hands or something? I'll see you after class..."
i have an awesome history teacher right now. he is really funny, and he really knows what he is talking about. i actually like going to class because of him.
My history teacher used to make History look entertaining.
My Literature teacher was awesome.
Me and another friend had support classes with her because we were immigrants (Israel takes really good care of immigrants). So we always ended up talking about philosophy and deep stuff.
Also, during the most important exams she left us ALONE in the room (we respected her too much like to cheat), and when she came back, she had SPRITE cans for us :|.
I mean, how awesome can a teacher get?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I had mr. carlson my sophmore year....

He like humiliating people too....

He would have own on Your Momma....

He was a history teacher....

and football coach....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Now I have Mr. Stap for chemistry....

He's like the ****in smart person in the universe....

We think he should become president....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Heh, not really amazing, but a twit nonetheless:

My Indonesian teacher (yes, my school makes us do Indonesian, which I dropped this year), decided to play a game. This game basically had 1 rule: FIND HIM. So we were all looking, up until 12 at night. We then can't be stuffed, and we can't find him to tell him it's over. Turns out that he climbed up a water tank and on top of the girl's toilets, where he fell asleep.
2 years ago I had an awesome teacher that would let me and my friends leave class for no reason and let us walk around the school the whole hour. He didnt care at all. He never taught anything either or gave homework. Thats prob. why everyone in the class passed.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
remember conroy, the jamaican skatepark owner from rocket power on nickelodeon

my art teacher is the living version of him, he is so chill and is cool with everyone who just enjoys doing art and doesn't do it just as a blowoff class, he's easily my favorite teacher ever
My Gym Teacher was my favourite teacher ever, he was awesome. He really made gym fun, and even when he was mad at us he Made us Lauph. He really made my Grade 9 year enjoyable.