post ways/jokes to make fun of soft rock/people who listen to it. so i can make fun of my friend back when he makes fun of metal when i listen to it.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
How about you be the better man and not argue over something as trivial as what kind of music someone listens to?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
How about you be the better man and not argue over something as trivial as what kind of music someone listens to?

+1
Quote by metal4life592

they're friends...if he always played the "better man" with this friend (especially over trivial things like this), he just might lose this friend.

sorry, i have no jokes
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
A: Knock knock
B: Who is there?
A: SOFT ROCK SUCKS!

that's all i got.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
no lol you guys got it all wrong hes my best friend and he speaks his mind about metal all the time and gets pissed when i say something about phil collins lol all in good fun tho were friends at the lever where we can basically do anything to piss each other off and still be best friends. i never really say anything cuz i cant seem to come up with anything
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Feb 22, 2008,
at least metal doesnt sound like hannah montana
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by Linqua5150
no lol you guys got it all wrong hes my best friend and he speaks his mind about metal all the time and gets pissed when i say something about phil collins lol all in good fun tho were friends at the lever where we can basically do anything to piss each other off and still be best friends

I think Phil Collins is cool.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
A: Knock knock
B: Who is there?
A: SOFT ROCK SUCKS!

that's all i got.

/thread
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
*cue phil collins song*

I can feel you cumming in phil's pants tonight! oh *word that's not understandable*
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
*cue phil collins song*

I can feel you cumming in phil's pants tonight! oh *word that's not understandable*

rofl

and to the guy that said i like phil collins i used to but my friend did the over exposure thing now i cant stand him anymore
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
tell him soft rock is fueled by estrogen
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Soft rock?

What the **** is Soft Rock?

I've never heard of such a thing....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by metaldud536

Uhh dude, just grow up. You and your friend.

he said it best. seriously. thanks for wasting a small portion of my life minutes.
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
Soft rock?

What the **** is Soft Rock?

I've never heard of such a thing....

+1 what's your definition of soft rock?
Quote by dark&broken
You ever seen a soft rock? NO!!! IT'S ****IN UNNATURAL DAMMIT!!!!!

No but i HAVE seen a soft metal.

MINDF*CK!
But you listen to Judas Priest! How can he make fun of Judas Priest ?
Just stab him in the stomach.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
But you listen to Judas Priest! How can he make fun of Judas Priest ?
Just stab him in the stomach.

thats the maiin one he makes fun of especially since there my favorite. he says there bad cuz halford is gay, and sings really high like that and im like thats whats sweet! you cant that and neither can steve perry(he says hes the best singer EVER in every genre lol) he likes to think hes right all the time
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Quote by Linqua5150
thats the maiin one he makes fun of especially since there my favorite. he says there bad cuz halford is gay, and sings really high like that and im like thats whats sweet! you cant that and neither can steve perry(he says hes the best singer EVER in every genre lol) he likes to think hes right all the time

But... But it's Judas Priest!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||