hey guys, im really into metal, im about intermediate level, right now im learning Laid to rest by lamb of god and i really like it, are there any similar songs out there? i dont care what the tuning is.
dude idk what laid to rest is...ive never acually heard a lamb of god song...i think theyre heavy right? if your into heavy music with meledies and stuff...try children of bodom? groove try pantera?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
all that remains. "Six"

....just to stick with guitar hero 2 songs.

....not to assume that you dont know this....but Lamb of God has other songs that are just as good as Laid to Rest.
Quote by richgray5
all that remains. "Six"

....just to stick with guitar hero 2 songs.

....not to assume that you dont know this....but Lamb of God has other songs that are just as good as Laid to Rest.

you mean better try redneck , pathetic; hell try the entire sacrament lineup

and all that remains is also great

as for children they are very similar in sound to LoG but a little more difficult

For a very harsh sound try devildriver, and shadow falls

you could also try Arch Enemy: i like the songs instinct and we will rise the most but nemesis is another great one from them
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.