Page 1 of 2
I always bust out the air guitar whenever i hear a good solo. Im addicted to it, i can't listen to a solo without airguitaring it.
same way.. lol, especially when i listen to malmsteen, buckethead, petrucci, eric johnson.. all that good stuff
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Last edited by klb93 at Feb 22, 2008,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I air-bass......

Haha....

Me too...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I think it can actually improve your skill somewhat to air guitar out a solo. I never started to do it until I began playing a guitar.. well to the extent I do it now.
did you guys hear about that guitar hero: air guitar thing they got coming out?
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Air drums.

Or grab a friends skateboard and air bass. Actually every Biology class. Try to make Jaco sounds while doing it.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
i think everyone air-guitars when they hear something so kick-ass they can't contain it... if not, you have no soul
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by Jericho114
I think it can actually improve your skill somewhat to air guitar out a solo. I never started to do it until I began playing a guitar.. well to the extent I do it now.

umm... how?
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I do.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by klb93
did you guys hear about that guitar hero: air guitar thing they got coming out?

No... I heard about the "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith." I don't really care. A real guitar is so much better (or bass, in my case.)
DUDE! WHEN I GUITAR I GO CrAzY I MOSH AND HEAD BAND AND SHRED AND JUST GO INSANE!!!!!!

>.>

<.<

Quote by severed head
i think its safe to say everyone here does.
i do....all the time.

totally...
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
I air guitar all the time..it's always nice to go back to the primitive ways

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by electrik
Air guitar is for fags.

...Air guitar is NOT for fags.

The bouncy green smily face says: "Click me or I will eat your face."

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock thank you.
If you love rock add this to your signature.
Last edited by Itz_Relyt at Feb 22, 2008,
Ive NEVER air guitared I find it pathetic and stupid... a view most of the world shares.

But if you want to do it despite that then more power to ya
I've been here since '04.

Quote by NFFC_1865
Ive NEVER air guitared I find it pathetic and stupid... a view most of the world shares.

But if you want to do it despite that then more power to ya

Well I guess you're too cool to enjoy something the rest of this people in the thread like to do. Not all of us alter our behaviour based on what you and "most" of the world believes and shares.

It's not like we're talking about going out and joining an air guitar tournament. Go back and watch American idol, with "most of the world."
Last edited by Jericho114 at Feb 22, 2008,
Quote by Jericho114
Well I guess you're too cool to enjoy something the rest of this people in the thread like to do. Not all of us alter our behaviour based on what you and "most" of the world believes and shares.

It's not like we're talking about going out and joining an air guitar tournament. Go back and watch American idol, with "most of the world."

Fail.

America is not the world.

American Idol is not shown in most of the world.

However it is in England and I find the opening rounds amusing for the **** that shows up

And just because my view is SHARED by most of the world, that doesnt mean its BASED on what most of the world thinks. I just dont enjoy something retarded and pointless. Get over it, I said if you want to do it more power to ya. So respect my decision to find it most failing
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Feb 22, 2008,
of course!
sometimes i do air drums too.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by NFFC_1865
Fail.

America is not the world.

American Idol is not shown in most of the world.

However it is in England and I find the opening rounds amusing for the **** that shows up

Thanks tips, considering I'm not American it didn't take long into life to figure that out. Too bad every other country has their own stupid version for people to watch, and I don't know if you've heard of the internet but it's a very effective tool used for transfering many mediums... including yes... "American Idol"

I don't want to take any cheap shots dude, but you listen Dance Gavin Dance that alone makes your opinion on whats trendy non-existant.
Last edited by Jericho114 at Feb 22, 2008,
Page 1 of 2