i've been lookin at these and was wondering how many picks you get for the listed price? on the bone it says you get one, but it doesnt specify on any others
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by lpcustom325
i've been lookin at these and was wondering how many picks you get for the listed price? on the bone it says you get one, but it doesnt specify on any others

Ooh, you have a Spider? All my friends tell me that is the best amp. Is it good? Will I like it? Should I keep playing and trying to gig with it? I have been playing about a week. You think I can get into a band and gig by tomorrow night?
Quote by britneyspears69
Ooh, you have a Spider? All my friends tell me that is the best amp. Is it good? Will I like it? Should I keep playing and trying to gig with it? I have been playing about a week. You think I can get into a band and gig by tomorrow night?

Spiders are terrible. Your friends probably don't know much about tone. You will like it at first but as you learn more about how to play and what your guitar CAN sound like you will hate it. If your just starting out, pickup a roland MicroCube, best practice amp ever made. You've been playing a week!? do you understand how bands work? you are probably not skilled enough to play in a band yet. With an ardous amount of practicing, you may be ready in several months, even then you will have to do much rehersing. I had been playing 2 1/2 years, founded a band last month, and we havent even thought of gigging till april.... just stick to practicing instead of going on UG forums for now.
^ +1

And TS, I would think that you can get more than one at one time... I mean, that would just be weird otherwise.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
im pretty sure britneyspears69 is just some bored kid who decided to make a UG account so he can act like an idiot and get some kicks out of peoples reactions.. just ignore him.
is anyone gonna answer the question or just babble about when some kid can get in a band and what amp to get
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!