Well I'm thinking that a teacher would help me a lot with guitar so I searched about one in my town. I heard some nice recommendations about a guy so I called him and asked about the sessions. The sessions are going to be 1 hour per week.
So my question is this, regarding I don't have another experience on this, is it enough amount of time?
I mean I don't know 1 hour doesn't seem enough for me but I may be wrong that's why I ask for your opinion.
So thanks in advance for your help.
Current Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Gothic
Blackstar Ht-5
Bad Monkey
consider yourself lucky, I only get 30 minutes.

go for it.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
1 hour is good. if i had a choice were i live i would want 1hour twice a week. but take what you can get.
well, you get an hour to work with him on what you need to work on, then you get the other 6 days of the week to practice what he helped u with so you get better
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Take it. I only get half an hour lessons. In that time, the lessons seem unbelievably short, but I can't believe how I've learned. One hour, go for it.
"I've been visiting a psychiatrist for some time now. He plays mind games. He asks things like 'do you masturbate'? and I say 'do you breathe?'."
Ozzy - 1975
Ok guy thanks a lot for your replies. I'm thrilled to start sessions.
Current Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Gothic
Blackstar Ht-5
Bad Monkey