I really like Dethklok, but other than dethklok, i don't know any other death metal bands. I listen to a lot of metal, but not much death metal. Does anybody know of any bands that are similar to dethklok?
the creators are heaily influenced by canibal corpse so they are your best bet
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Cannibal Corpse don't actually sound like Dethklok. Dethklok is way more melodic...

I can't actually think of any really similar bands... Darkest Hour? The singer is way different but the music is awesome.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
i love dethklok too but its funny how they are self proclaimed "brutal" yet SOOOO MELODIC its my ideal blend
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Cannibal Corpse don't actually sound like Dethklok. Dethklok is way more melodic...

I can't actually think of any really similar bands... Darkest Hour? The singer is way different but the music is awesome.

No WAI. Darkest Hour's lyrics are way more deep than Dethklok. Deliver Us was a great underrated album!
Well I was going more for similar musically than similar lyrically.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
wtf i asked for this a week or two ago and ppl just said there isnt one and never will be a real world band like dethklok and i flamed and what not
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
thats the pit for ya
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Linqua5150
wtf i asked for this a week or two ago and ppl just said there isnt one and never will be a real world band like dethklok and i flamed and what not

*lights you and TS on fire*

there now you're bothed flamed
Nile, Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated, Blind Guardian, Manowar, Hammerfall, Dimmu Borgir, Burzum, Opeth, In Flames, Nevermore, Death, Napalm Death, Deicide, Athiest, Children of Bodom, etc, etc, etc...
Quote by metaldud536
No WAI. Darkest Hour's lyrics are way more deep than Dethklok. Deliver Us was a great underrated album!

Quote by CowboyUp
Nile, Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated, Blind Guardian, Manowar, Hammerfall, Dimmu Borgir, Burzum, Opeth, In Flames, Nevermore, Death, Napalm Death, Deicide, Athiest, Children of Bodom, etc, etc, etc...

^This.