Any Void fans here?

I haven't listened to a lot of there stuff but "Who Are You?" and "Time to Die" are awesome songs.

For those who don't know, Void recorded a split album with The Faith, Alec Mackaye's band. It's on Dischord Records as some early number like 7 or something.

Just a shame their drummer died about 2 weeks ago. Even more ashamed to see no posts about it, or anything when I did a search...
whoa, didn't know about the drummer. how'd he die?

oh and void are sick. "my rules" is such an epic tune.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Void are ****ing awesome

so nuts

it's nice to see people talking about REAL hardcore in here, if i see one more thread about the devil wears prada or atreyu i'm gonna shoot myself while mourning the loss of hardcore as i knew it
The best hardcore band in my opinion. Their split with The Faith is just an assault on the ears. Everything about is just so intense, it's just a pure rush of adrenaline. They barely keep in time as well. I also love Bubba Dupree's guitar style and tone, it has a kind of rock edge to it. They are like Motorhead but sped up 10x.

I have the Condensed flesh Ep as well which is also good, but nothing beats the Faith/Void split, the production side is just spot on. It's sad about the drummer dying though.
Quote by Ska Wars
whoa, didn't know about the drummer. how'd he die?

oh and void are sick. "my rules" is such an epic tune.

It was a heart attack on January 30. Here's the link to it on Dischord:
http://www.dischord.com/news/215

Only 43 is the shocking thing. I was expecting a bit older honestly.