The first is Arctic White, the second is called Pewter supposedly though that doesn't seem right to me.

In any case they are different models with different color schemes.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Get the second one if at all possible, that model is a far better guitar than the Affinity.
Quote by Fat Brian
Get the second one if at all possible, that model is a far better guitar than the Affinity.

Actually the second one has a basswood body and the affinity has an alder body. Alder is used in the more expensive strats.
Woohoo.
i would go for the second one
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Mehi still can save 100$ for taking the first one. ( no awsome color tough )
Better wood maybe, but as a whole the second guitar is better. All of the extras on the second guitar make it higher quality, the 2 point trem, Seymour Duncan design pickups, 22 fret neck. Al in all the second guitar wins hands down.
i have the 1st one, and it actually is pretty yellowish. looks pretty awesome to me.
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by wshnationals
i have the 1st one, and it actually is pretty yellowish. looks pretty awesome to me.

Meh ill probably get the second one anyway since it come whit seymours

Still need the tremolo awsner .
Quote by Iplayblues
Actually the second one has a basswood body and the affinity has an alder body. Alder is used in the more expensive strats.

Basswood is used in more expensive guitars also.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
The first one has the original style Strat trem with six screws holding it on but the second one has the newer style trem that has two studs sticking out of the body that it rests on. The newer style moves more freely and is easier to upgrade to something like a Wilkinson trem. Like I said, the second one will be a much better guitar in the long run.