anyone known how to make a picture smaller without cropping it?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
whats imageshack?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
ive done this
umm if ur talking about html, google html resize pictures
but yea...u can resize em without messing up the picture itself.
your link had a domain error....
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Yeah. It's a"melon" of sorts....

A very sandy one....
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
Yeah. It's a"melon" of sorts....

A very sandy one....

That sand completely threw me off
freedoms_stain...

aren't you quick....

and you now see why I need and image hoster!
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Last edited by GNR_Duff_rules at Feb 22, 2008,
I still can't figure out this photobucket....
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
There isn't a size small enough for UG...
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
in photoshop go to edit>image size i believe
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
that just crops the foto...
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
where do I find this avatar exhange?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
new members forum > avatar exchange is stickied at the top
from daylight...
...into darkness