haha i just bought it.

im just kidding, It looks real to me. and one heck of a deal. do the buy it now, now.
yeh its looks good deal and real deal,. but pick up would be best for this if you can and i would say cash on colletion so if its fake you loose nothing
run the serial # by gibson and see if it is really a paul, or just some knock off.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by sabres61
run the serial # by gibson and see if it is really a paul, or just some knock off.

Where can I submit the serial number to make sure it's real?
Nikon, if you haven't purchased it yet, you might want to consider that the guitar up for auction is a Studio.

$800 for a used Studio isn't an amazing deal or anything. It isn't a ripoff either, of course, but if you're anxious to make the purchase because you think you won't find another one this cheap, don't worry about it---you'll see them for this cheap and cheaper all the time, especially on eBay.

Also, consider that the Studios in general have some of the worst quality control that comes out of the Gibson factories. A lot of people on the forums complain that Gibson Les Paul Studios are all crap, and this isn't true (although some arguments can be made concerning the quality of the wood and the relatively low-grade specs for a $1200 guitar). With that said, however, I would be wary of purchasing a Studio without having played it myself first.

Just my two cents; I hope that I've been of some assistance.
Fender Standard Stratocaster
BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme (USA Custom Shop)
BC Rich NJ Neck-Thru Series Mockingbird
Epiphone Elite Les Paul Standard

Laney TT50-112
Peavey Classic 30
Epiphone Valve Junior
Roland Microcube
Quote by _BucketHead_
Great guitar and great deal. I just signed up and bought it, thanks

Thats so dog if you did
HI
Quote by _BucketHead_
Great guitar and great deal. I just signed up and bought it, thanks

You Sir, are the epitome of ****ing douchebag if you're telling the truth.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Don't worry about it. 800 for a studio isnt the deal of a lifetime or anything. I'm sure you'll be able to get one used for about the same price sooner or later (try craigslist too)
Quote by FourSticks17
Nikon, if you haven't purchased it yet, you might want to consider that the guitar up for auction is a Studio.

$800 for a used Studio isn't an amazing deal or anything. It isn't a ripoff either, of course, but if you're anxious to make the purchase because you think you won't find another one this cheap, don't worry about it---you'll see them for this cheap and cheaper all the time, especially on eBay.

Also, consider that the Studios in general have some of the worst quality control that comes out of the Gibson factories. A lot of people on the forums complain that Gibson Les Paul Studios are all crap, and this isn't true (although some arguments can be made concerning the quality of the wood and the relatively low-grade specs for a $1200 guitar). With that said, however, I would be wary of purchasing a Studio without having played it myself first.

Just my two cents; I hope that I've been of some assistance.

Thanks man, yeah I've been looking around and it seems that it's pretty much the regular price for a Studio on eBay.

I'm going to look at local guitar shops as well, thanks for advice, I appreciate. Thanks for the input guys.

By the way, that douche BucketheaD did buy the guitar, lol. I don't care, there'll always be more options. Thanks again for the input guys.
Quote by _BucketHead_
Actually I didn't buy it. I was joking, I'm perfectly happy with my LP Custom

Oh... then I apologize, my bad, haha! But what irony that as soon as you said it, I saw your post and I looked to the auction and someone had bought it, lol. Again, sorry, I jumped to conclusions.
srsly, threadstarter, if you think you've found a good deal and you want to buy it, don't post on a guitar website about it. because if it is a good deal, someone else will buy it.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.