Pit, ever been completely betrayed by a friend/someone you greatly trust?

Even though a lot of us pit monkeys dont have friends... for those that do:

How have you dealt with situations? Right now I feel completely betrayed and lied too. I trusted this girl completely but now I learn she's been nothing but a bucket full o lies. Just leading me on and lying to me. It's a long story.. but when her best friend talked to her about it she lied to both him AND me. So were both just kinda there.. wtf? Worst of all shes still not telling me the truth about whats going on.

Now I think I'm done with her, after what has gone on and this situation, I dont even want to talk to her.. especially if shes no tognna be honest to me.

Nobody has ever really lied/betrayed me like this "friend" did... so Im not sure how I am going to handle this. How have you guys handled situations where someone you were cool with or cared for completely gave you the middle finger for no reason?

...Time to go play some guitar, good ole guitar.. always makes things better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxrd_jZJxkg

there there, let Dr. Rollins ease your pain
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Jean Claude Van
I once gave a middle finger to a guy in a car and he yelled at me.

Who dat?
Quote by Jean Claude Van

Thats pretty metal right there.
Quote by Jean Claude Van

I love first posts.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Yes, I've been betrayed now by 2 people I've trusted. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling and some pretty damning evidence. One is my best friend and the other is my ex girlfriend. I haven't dealt with it yet, and I don't think I'm going to waste my precious time and energy. I don't really blame my friend though, I'm 99% sure it's beause my ex-girlfriend spreading lies is why he's acting the way he is.

I hate people.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
i have several friends and this has yet to happen yet, unless you count my ex suing me for money so she can feed my illegitimate son
My crackhead ex-girlfriend tried to kill me with a steak knife after an argument.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Me, my "friend," and like two girls he was flirting with were walking through my neighborhood, when outta flipping nowhere, he kicks me in the nuts. This was in like, the 5th-6th grade, and he was a big kid. Like... 4x my size maybe. He literally kicked me as hard as he could. Hurt like a bitch! His excuse was "Oh, I was just swinging my leg!"

WTF ever dude...
Quote by Jean Claude Van

Oh, God.
Quote by Jean Claude Van

first time i actually LOLed outloud from the internets in awhile.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Supafly1824
Thats pretty metal right there.

i think i just shat out my appendix
my best friend went out with this girl that i liked after i told him.
this girl i loved was like oh we'll be friends for a long time and she just got tired of me.
Quote by Supafly1824
Even though a lot of us pit monkeys dont have friends... for those that do:

How have you dealt with situations? Right now I feel completely betrayed and lied too. I trusted this girl completely but now I learn she's been nothing but a bucket full o lies. Just leading me on and lying to me. It's a long story.. but when her best friend talked to her about it she lied to both him AND me. So were both just kinda there.. wtf? Worst of all shes still not telling me the truth about whats going on.

Now I think I'm done with her, after what has gone on and this situation, I dont even want to talk to her.. especially if shes no tognna be honest to me.

Nobody has ever really lied/betrayed me like this "friend" did... so Im not sure how I am going to handle this. How have you guys handled situations where someone you were cool with or cared for completely gave you the middle finger for no reason?

...Time to go play some guitar, good ole guitar.. always makes things better

yea dude, it's GOING to happen in your life, people are assholes, plain and simple.

so just kill & rape her, THAT will teach her and the rest of were you live not to **** with you
and you'll get mad props from the pit if that helps
Well, in Halo I stepped in front of a friend while he was sniping. I think you know what happened.
666 BRO
After four years. Our lead singer Just quit the band on my birthday.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
All people i become best friends with become sell out and think i'm not good enough to be with them. Fags.
Yeah, happened before to me. Not gunna waste my time over the tossers who think having 2000 friends on myspace or facebook makes them hardcore.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
nah not really.

i'm bored. who likes cookies?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'm sure I've been 'betrayed' at some point but probably deserved it.

I once 'betrayed' a friend of mine and got with the girl he really liked.
Fun times.
DΔC
i fortunately haven't been betrayed too horribly. the only thing i can think of was when one of my ex asked one of my best friends to do dirty work for her, i.e. breakup stuff. he completely f*cked it up, bassically told me to forget her. i freaked out, took two days to find out that wasn't what she wanted at all, then i got hella pissed at him, and now he still has the wrong end of the stick, thinks i'm the bad guy, and is slowly and successfully tearing her away from me.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone