Page 144 of 144
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,922 IQ
I think I'm going to cry when she leaves I really like her

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,922 IQ
That was the saddest fucking episode ever actually in tears

Loved this season, take a bow Capaldi and the team.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl
175 IQ
So those last 2 episodes were fucking incredible.
I think last week Capaldi was excellent on his own.

Was most definitely crying at tonight's finale. I think it was probably the most satisfying series finale so far out of the entire run.

Maisie's acting was far better too.

I mean, cmon! She gets her own tardis and a companion and she'll never die (until she does).

Oh and that was the Doctor's mum right? Right? .......right?

I think the writing has finally got back on track and I hope it stays at this standard and we never get a "Kill the Moon" ever again. EVER. It's been a great series and I've really enjoyed it. Not s sure about the christmas special though.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
This series has been stronger than recent years for sure, a few not great episodes but the one before the finale was excellent, my favorite in a long time, and the finale was strong
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl
175 IQ
Quote by Minkaro
Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi are my favourite companion/Doctor duo, I've decided. I'm going to miss Jenna

I've actually only started liking her in this season
Quote by Renka

EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,922 IQ
The Doctor's mum was the woman who Wilf keep seeing in The End of Time I think?

But yeah bloody awesome episode eve Maisie wasn't cringeworthy tonight. Can't wait to see where Who goes next because that was the best series we've got since Tennant's run.

Capaldi brings so much to the role. You can tell he's got so much more acting chops than Smith did, at least and it improves everyone around him.

Quote by Minkaro
Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi are my favourite companion/Doctor duo, I've decided. I'm going to miss Jenna

Same, only companion duo across two doctors and without the annoying love story that went on with Tennant/Piper. They had a really great chemistry. It helped Danny Pink wasn't around this season because he was annoying but I felt they needed to go through something like that to come out stronger in the end.

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Dec 5, 2015,
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl
175 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The Doctor's mum was the woman who Wilf keep seeing in The End of Time I think?

But yeah bloody awesome episode eve Maisie wasn't cringeworthy tonight. Can't wait to see where Who goes next because that was the best series we've got since Tennant's run.

Capaldi brings so much to the role. You can tell he's got so much more acting chops than Smith did, at least and it improves everyone around him.

Ahh. Maybe another relation then.

Definitely, I liked him as the Doctor but the writing in his first series was just too much of a let down.
Quote by Renka

Minkaro
UG's Mink
1,198 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Smith was great at those big dramatic speeches, like the one in front of the Pandorica, and the one delivered to the giant sun, but not quite so good at the smaller less over the top moments. Capaldi's great at both.

I reckon John Hurt is probably the best actor to play the Doctor, but it's a bit unfair to count him.

I'd watch a Coleman/Williams spin-off, by the way.
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,922 IQ
Capaldi does the whole range good he's fucking scary when he needs to be, he's kind and clever when he needs to be, and he's really great at big emotional moments.

To be honest Tennant and Smith pushed me a little bit far on big dramatic speeches. I'm glad there's someone a bit more muted in the role for a change.

Shredx
Inuendo King
736 IQ
Was a good episode and was executed well, but it was so far removed from what I expected/wanted from the ep that I felt abit underwhelmed.

Also I've said this before here, but REALLY annoyed they didnt mention the whole Oh Clara is in the Doctors time stream etc from Trenzalore at least once in these last few eps - as when he was in that diner I was sure it was going to be an American Clara splinter or something.

All in all though my fav series of who in a very long time. I really liked Smith but some of his episodes/arks were unsatisfying, and Tennant seemed to have a lot of bang av eps too, which I enjoyed when I was younger but don't know if I would as much now.

Although the Xmas ep looks tragic

EDIT: Just had an idea which would've been really cool way to go about Clara this season. She dies the same way in the Raven ep, but in all the eps preceeding that the Doctor is travelling with a past version of her/the version with no pulse/a splinter. That'd have been a really good twist imo
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Tanglewoodguit
Davostated
2,656 IQ
I loved this season and thought the finale was shit.

Just another shit excuse to bring Clara back and it just became about her when she fucking died 2 ep's ago.
AVFC Championship 2nd place 2017

Quote by TheChaz
Ok I'll pass it on to them that EndTheRapture51 is done watching.
BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
I fucking hate Clara at this point and wish she would stop existing in the show

thought the finale ending was dumb as shit. I really like the concept of Maisie's character, but it's ruined by Clara's involvement. I'm so fucking tired of this character.
Quote by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
ruined by maisie's acting too

still havent seen any of the episodes with her in
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
she was orii in the finale

even if her character doesn't make all that much sense
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
ill watch it eventually

ive just got other things that id rather do
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,922 IQ
Quote by BladeSlinger
I fucking hate Clara at this point and wish she would stop existing in the show

thought the finale ending was dumb as shit. I really like the concept of Maisie's character, but it's ruined by Clara's involvement. I'm so fucking tired of this character.

Don't worry she's gone now

BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Don't worry she's gone now

hardly. they couldn't let Clara leave in any way that didn't make her the center of the fucking universe and unique in every way possible.

It was a really dumb ending for a character was that was a companion for entirely too long. the chameleon circuit thing was also dumb
Quote by cemges

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
rock.freak667
Time Traveler!
686 IQ
Christmas special was a bit silly.

Kind of got a bit cheesey at the end. Overall I liked it I guess, didn't really mind it being a basic closing of the river arc.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
I thought it was a great end to her arc. But I also really like the whole River story line even if some of it got kind of dumb
Quote by cemges

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Dec 28, 2015,
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
I enjoyed the Christmas special
it was mostly silly, but I was perfectly drunk at the time of watching so it's all good