Page 2 of 145
so they're both in the finale tonight. anyone watching? fookin' immense.
I'm creaming at the thought of next week's. How are they going to save Torchwood and SJS and then beat Davros in a 1 hour timeslot?
Oh my god..

HE'S REGENERATING AGAIN

I CAN'T WAIT A WEEK GODAMMIT!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409

i thought it was going to be a whole 1 part thing. now i'm going to be impatient.
I was really surprised about the whole regeneration thing, as hasnt he signed a contract for him being in the episodes next year :/

i reckon somehow it will be reset
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
How boring. He'll regenerate into the same Doctor, Rose will die, and he'll do his clever stuff at the end and beat Davros.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
i love those shows never really understood them though
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
Quote by rocker007
I'm creaming at the thought of next week's. How are they going to save Torchwood and SJS and then beat Davros in a 1 hour timeslot?

I was wondering that as well.

What year was the last series of Doctor Who on TV, before Christopher Ecclestons?
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
The regeneration makes no sense. I'm sure they'll cover their asses with some explanation of why it's still David Tennant. At least I hope so, he's a brilliant Doctor.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The makers have really run out of ideas, I think. I mean, all they've done is brought back a load of characters to have a goodbye party for David Tennant.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
^ No. Russell T has run out of ideas.
Wonderful new writery man has not.

Well that was bollocks.

Tennant is, I believe, contracted for that ****e idea of those film length episodes next year.

Then again, they went and told everyone about the four companions and the daleks, so there has to be something massive and secret about this storyline. Urgh.

It was still bollocks.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by CTFOD
The makers have really run out of ideas, I think. I mean, all they've done is brought back a load of characters to have a goodbye party for David Tennant.

Nah, it's just the fact that the BBC commission it with the expectation that there will be loads of twists and the series will have a giant finale. And Russel T Davies is a shitty writer. I mean, could he just for once leave the Daleks alone?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
The regeneration makes no sense. I'm sure they'll cover their asses with some explanation of why it's still David Tennant. At least I hope so, he's a brilliant Doctor.

hope so
now extra flamey
Quote by Minkaro
New Doctor: Jonathan Ross.

Prepare for the TAWDIS!

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by break-me-in
Russel T Davies is a shitty writer. I mean, could he just for once leave the Daleks alone?

True. I thought the Christopher Eccleston series was pretty good (Especially the episode with Simon Pegg) but it was all downhill from there. There's been the occaisional good episode, but mostly I haven't bothered to watch this series at all, except for this episode.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by Minkaro
Yeah, there's only that one Dalek left. Caan I think it was called.

I'm pretty sure it'll come back with Davros. Davies did say that he was bringing back all the old characters one by one.

Witch! You have seen the future!!

I cannot wait a whole 7 days!
WHO IS IT, BBC??

Tomedit! : I hope it's Alan Davies haha!!
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Quote by CTFOD
True. I thought the Christopher Eccleston series was pretty good (Especially the episode with Simon Pegg) but it was all downhill from there. There's been the occaisional good episode, but mostly I haven't bothered to watch this series at all, except for this episode.

Great storyline in Christopher Eccleston series: Empty Child/Doctor Dance

Written by: new head writer .
I can't be assed to watch the current season, just seems so crappy.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Minkaro
I read on the BBC site that Russell T. Davies is stepping down soon. To be replaced by Stephen Moffat.

(Stephen is the guy who wrote Blink, and those episodes in the library. He's really good)

I heard he's not becoming head writer for another year or two...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I heard he's not becoming head writer for another year or two...

He's becoming the head writer after this series, as this is RTs last .
Quote by DigUpHerBones
He's becoming the head writer after this series, as this is RTs last .

*dances**throws a party*

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

*dances**throws a party*

That's why Russell T's been getting desperate and throwing all he has in to the last few episodes of this series. Unfortunately, he's not even good at that.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
That's why Russell T's been getting desperate and throwing all he has in to the last few episodes of this series. Unfortunately, he's not even good at that.

He just doesn't understand the concept of understatement. He thinks that the series has to be bigger to be better.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Jakeylee111
I can't be assed to watch the current season, just seems so crappy.

Season?

SEASON?!

This ain't America, son.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Minkaro

Prepare for the TAWDIS!

now that davwos 'as buggered off and his dawliks.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Season?

SEASON?!

This ain't America, son.
I'm being americanised...

Must. invade. Iran.

Actually whats the name of the episode in the library, that looked pretty damn good.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
JESUS CHRIST CLIFFHANGER

(allcapspls)
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Minkaro

Prepare for the TAWDIS!

Quote by duncang

at his command
Oooh I can't wait for next week's episode.
It all seems so far fetched at the moment, they better have a killer explanation for all of this.

Just as long as they don't pull the 'it was all a dream' ending.

Now THAT would be terrible.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by break-me-in
He just doesn't understand the concept of understatement. He thinks that the series has to be bigger to be better.

Purdy mooch .
I'm gonna be pissed if he regenerates as the same Doctor.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY DAMMIT.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Im thinking it's something to do with the Doctor's severed hand in the jar that'll keep him from regenerating, it'll have "enough energy stored in it because it's been there in the TARDIS, absorbing space particles for so long" or something.

Unless the feature length episodes are going to be told as flashbacks with Tennant in them, (potential for a Rose, Martha and Donna story each?) and the next proper series will introduce the 11th Doctor.

Hope it stays Tennant tho, one of Britain's best actors at the moment.
Quote by Minkaro

Prepare for the TAWDIS!

Actually, he is honestly the only other person I would want playing the Docter, because at least then it couldn't get any worse if Tennant isn't in it.
Quote by OddOneOut
Oooh I can't wait for next week's episode.
It all seems so far fetched at the moment, they better have a killer explanation for all of this.

Just as long as they don't pull the 'it was all a dream' ending.

Now THAT would be terrible.

For a second, I thought "Nah, that's ridiculous". But, Russel T Davies...

[quote="[x"]Huffy[x] ]I'm gonna be pissed if he regenerates as the same Doctor.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY DAMMIT.

I'd bet good money he will.

Quote by Jakeylee111
Actually whats the name of the episode in the library, that looked pretty damn good.

Once again, written by Moffat.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 28, 2008,