Alright so I remember a game I used to play in computer class when I was in like 3rd grade. But I can't remember the name of it or find it anywhere online.

Basically it was a game where you were this little monkey/ape/gorilla standing on top of a building and I believe you tried to throw bananas at another monkey/ape/gorilla standing across the screen on another building. But the thing is that the bananas were explosive and when they hit the buildings they blew up and created large holes and stuff. For some reason I think you may have had to type in the distance and strength of the throw or something along those lines. Maybe like angle and strength of throw???

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody else had ever played this game and remembers what it was called or at least had a vague idea. I know it sounds like Donkey Kong but it wasn't. That much I'm sure about. The graphics were damn simple (2-D) and its gotta be from like at least 10 years ago.

Any help is appreciated.
It's probably not Oregon Trail, if there's no Dysentery involved. :\
666 BRO
I don't know what that game is, but it reminded me of Rampage. That game was pretty cool.
Quote by Kankuro
It's probably not Oregon Trail, if there's no Dysentery involved. :\

ahhhh oregan trail and its dysentery. looking back that is extremely funny. i don't know if the programmers of the game actually thought if was funny but it is
We've got a problem. It's NOT Rampage. I just went and played an online version. I can see where people would think it was, but it's not. At all. You can't walk around and stuff like that. Your only goal is to hit your opponent with an exploding banana. ****.
it's called Gorilla or Gorillas i'm not sure
i know EXACTLY what you're talking about

and it's a DOS game
Quote by serenityXnowX45
Alright so I remember a game I used to play in computer class when I was in like 3rd grade. But I can't remember the name of it or find it anywhere online.

Basically it was a game where you were this little monkey/ape/gorilla standing on top of a building and I believe you tried to throw bananas at another monkey/ape/gorilla standing across the screen on another building. But the thing is that the bananas were explosive and when they hit the buildings they blew up and created large holes and stuff. For some reason I think you may have had to type in the distance and strength of the throw or something along those lines. Maybe like angle and strength of throw???

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody else had ever played this game and remembers what it was called or at least had a vague idea. I know it sounds like Donkey Kong but it wasn't. That much I'm sure about. The graphics were damn simple (2-D) and its gotta be from like at least 10 years ago.

Any help is appreciated.

i played that game on windows 3.1 it was the **** like seriously i wish i knew what iit was tho it was prettey dope. i would always cheat and blast through buildings in the way
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Yeah it's called Gorilla. Thanks for the help. I feel like I'm reliving my childhood haha. The only version out there is a 2nd version called Gorilla 2. Same game with some upgrades. Still works for me.
Not sure what it was called but i think it ran off qbasic, or at least it did when i played it