Page 1 of 2
So... does this make me a bad guitarist? I can play everything except the shred parts. I've been playing for 3 years this summer but I took the guitar seriously a year ago if that makes any difference. So am I bad?
*raises flame shield just in case*
I can't play Jordan on Expert either.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
buckethead is a really really good guitarist if you can't play some of his songs it dosen't make you bad, just a little lame
I'm going to switch the topic of this thread:

What do you guys prefer - waffles or pancakes?
Poor advice.
How would that make you a "bad" guitarist. IMO there are only the people who play guitar and the people who don't. There are no bad guitarists, as music isn't a competition, it's about expressing yourself and having a good time doing it.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by stellar_legs

Pancakes all the way baby!
depends on my mood........ that was a severe thread hijack,bad technique. interested to see if it works
Quote by kyle100
How would that make you a "bad" guitarist. IMO there are only the people who play guitar and the people who don't. There are no bad guitarists, as music isn't a competition, it's about expressing yourself and having a good time doing it.

there are bad guitarists....

well, just the ones that hate to be mediocre but stil... they do nothing to change it
For creating a thread as attention and sympathy-seeking as this, THAT makes you a bad guitarist. A very bad one, and not just morally
Quote by stellar_legs

What a stupid question pancakes obviously
HI
Dude, even if you can't play it. You live in Inglewood, you're more gangster than all of us. According to Ice Cube. :\
666 BRO
i'm going for waffles, thank you belgia
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by kyle100

+1
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by last_biscuit
For creating a thread as attention and sympathy-seeking as this, THAT makes you a bad guitarist. A very bad one, and not just morally

Not seeking attention, and seeking sympathy from the Pit is like looking for Waldo... very hard . Just wanted to know if I was considered bad or not.
waffles

and no, it doesn't make you a bad guitarist. you just need to work on shredding
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Kankuro
Dude, even if you can't play it. You live in Inglewood, you're more gangster than all of us. According to Ice Cube. :\

Don't forget the game . Me? A gangster... nah teehee I prefer to be educated, or try at least.
Last edited by maggot2011 at Feb 23, 2008,
Once Schwans had the best european (or something) waffles ever because you didn't even have to put syrup or anything on them. Just pop em in the toaster and eat it with your fingers.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
^ I've met the Game. Small man. Could kill me though. :\
666 BRO
Quote by kyle100

That is very wise.
Word man, Inglewood - always up to no good... What? No?
Oh yea... I'm a cracker... Sorry
Quote by stellar_legs

pancakes
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I can play Jordan on expert(Not really though). Being a good guitarist is completely subjective.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Kankuro
^ I've met the Game. Small man. Could kill me though. :\

Probably could, dude's psycho. Though I fear Mark Moton much more after I saw him whoop Randy Blythe's ass.

Word man, Inglewood - always up to no good... What? No?
Oh yea... I'm a cracker... Sorry

Yaya! Haha I'm white on the inside, no worries.
Quote by Kankuro
^ No, the Hip-Hop artist. foo'

triple h has a music career?..... oh never mind you said hip-hop, THATS NOT MUSIC! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Page 1 of 2