Ok guys Ill give it to you fast and hard... Tonight my car slide out of control in a parking lot. my wheel hit a concrete rise about 8 inches off the ground. My wheel bounced up against it. Now my wheel looks like it got pushed back an inch or so and IS RUBBING THE BODY. now im praying this isnt a bent axle but you guys got any ideas. tomm. i get to go look at it

P.S. its sitting in a lowes parking lot
A.K.A. Titanguy
buy a sledge hammer and take a real good swing at it. if it doesn't help, seek professional help.
Quote by djmay71
buy a sledge hammer and take a real good swing at it. if it doesn't help, seek professional help.

And tell us if you miss.
Quote by Tripped
And tell us if you miss.

+1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOL'ED, LMAO'ED AND ROTFLWTIME'ED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by shredbeyndshred
Ok guys Ill give it to you fast and hard...

Mmmm.. just the way I like it.

>.>

<.<
Sounds like you blew a head gasket.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
its eaither something cheap and simple like a bent tie-rod or the more expensive bent
A-arm, if iits the a arm your strut tower and spring are more than likley bent as well...
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Sounds like you blew a head gasket.

FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I did this exact thing, get it fixed RIGHT AWAY, I kept driving on it for a couple days and it caused frame damage to my car.

Apparently I broke my control arm and bent my strut, so between those and the frame it cost about $900, and that's only because I had my guitar player's autobody shop working on it and he got me all the parts and stuff at cost.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...