Now i know he used a Tube Screamer 808 correct? Did he use his wah before his screamer or after?? his tone is frickin amazing and i am trying to replicate it on my TS 9 and blues junior but just cant get it
what guitar do you have and what do you have your amp set to?
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
im using a MIM strat john. my mid is on 9, bass is on 7 and treble is on 5. what pick up should i be using for SRV?
i read that on pride and joy, he used the middle pickup for all rhythm and neck pickup for the solo
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
OK, the eq seems fine, i usually have the bass backed up a tad and i keep the vloume around 7 and keep the master volume at whatever is convenient

For picks, use a slightly thicker guage like a dunlop Jazz III, and for strings you should use at least .010 guage strings, if not heavier if you're more comfortable with it
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild