Well i used the Search Bar and Google and i couldn't find the pic i was looking for. Which is like the most famous line in the movie. I used to have the picture but then i lost everything on my computer, so I'm looking for the picture that has Samuel L. Jackson saying "I'm tired of these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane" so if you could like post it that'd be great. Thanks
Quote by rush5757

do you mind if I ask why you need this?

I like to save all the pictures that i find funny so when theres someone i want to show it to i can just show them. And i have an album on my myspace that has all my funny pictures on them.
don't be mad because you feel for it, you don't take candy from strangers and you don't click links from strangers
Quote by JimmyDean73
don't be mad because you feel for it, you don't take candy from strangers and you don't click links from strangers

Since you like Rick Roll so much.

I wonder if anyone's rick rolled Rick Astley...

Cuz that would be a fucking epic win..
Quote by rush5757
I wonder if anyone's rick rolled Rick Astley...

Cuz that would be a fucking epic win..

Quote by JimmyDean73

Quote by The Rules
Any memes that the moderators deem offensive, annoying or just plain stupid are against the rules. This includes images such as the 'LOL WUT' pear and the practice of 'Rick Rolling'. We suggest you do not spread memes like this across UG as you may receive warnings or bans at the mods discretion.

It's against the rules.
Quote by rush5757
/\ your avatar creeps me out. is that against the rules?

No. Having awesome avatar's such as mine is not against the rules.
Quote by JimmyDean73

Lmao, well put
+ =