I just want to know if there's anything I need to know about this guitar before I buy it. The only reason it's a squire cause f**kin Fender over prices everything and I can't afford nutin no mores. (and yes I do have a paying job and it's still expensive)
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Not really cause it's accutually a Jaguar but Squire calls it a Jagmaster for some strang unknown reason....
Quote by jonathan92

I heard Fender Jaguars are difficult to keep in tune, I asume it's the same with the Jagmaster.
O_o then what should I buy??? I need like some sort of cheap beautiful lookin guitar that has a fender type neck for.... and I can't find nuthing!

edit: that also sounds good...
Quote by jonathan92

i've only ever had a squire strat...but compared to my fender it sounded pretty ****ty...you might want to think of saving up....or plug it in and try it out first...if you like the feel and sound then thats all that matters right?
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Well if you still want the Jag, Kurt Cobain had special some way of tuning his Jaguar... Look it up...
I do try pawn shops... and they do have hidden gems, found my dream guitar for only $111 and my other guitar effects are pawn shop prizes or used, but the thing is I want something new, shiney, and not scratched multiple times for once. (but I sorta kinda maybe want something Kurt orientated) I know he found his guitars at pawn shops but You can barely find nuthin good where I live.
Quote by jonathan92

I suggest saving up because Squiers are sh-t. They're only good for smashing up at the end of shows.
lol, I have a squire but it's been modified so many times, I accutually love it now.
Quote by jonathan92

Oh man, there's a guitar I think you'd love, here's a link:

http://www.rondomusic.com/sjm623ts.html
http://www.rondomusic.com/sjm62stoppbu.html
^ get #2 if you're worried about tuning problems from the trem on #1

They have a short scale model for $10 less, if you're into that kind of thing, you might like that one more. These guitars are very good, and even though you've probably never heard of them, they'll blow a squier out of the water.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Feb 23, 2008,