Page 2 of 298
Hey... I joined yesterday.... I've used the site for a little more than a year for looking for tabs... but I finally made an account yesterday afternoon.
Hey =)

Im Richard and ive been playing guitar now roughly a month and i love it =D
god i hate being a n00b tho =/ oh well, we all start somwhere

x
Quote by Delafonz
Hey =)

Im Richard and ive been playing guitar now roughly a month and i love it =D
god i hate being a n00b tho =/ oh well, we all start somwhere

x

feel sorry for me i've been playin 1 and a half yrs and i still suck >:|
i just can't get it right!
hello

i've been using tabs here for about 3 months now and finally signed up today i wanted to rate some of the songs i've been playing and it said i had to register...so i did!

i had my first (and only) guitar lesson in november from my uncle. he showed me the basic chords and i have been on my own since. i was borrowing my cousins guitar for a lil bit until my uncle surprised me at christmas with one of my own

i enjoy playing a lot! its fun to be able to play some of the songs i really like
Hey y'all, joined today, started playing a couple of months ago, like it a lot, and that's about it )
Like every newbie, lookin' for some stuff to play
G'day, the names Jono, been around the site for a while now, joined the forums last week. So yeh.
Foo Fighters on April 26th, hell yes.
Hi everyone. I'm Shawn. Been playing guitar for about 4 years now. Still not really any good. Some recent news, my first and only electric guitar was stolen a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to get a job to get a new guitar, probably a Schecter.
I just registered with UG and this is my first post. What do you want to know?
(If you're even reading this!)

Well, let's see....I just started "playing out" for the first time in 25 years. I used to play in a few bands when I was a young guy. Now I just play with myself...oops, can I say that?

Anyway, I've been hangin around with Roy Glenn Key and the Glory Hounds band here in Villa Rica, GA. Anyway, I've played out a few times at Quaker Steak & Lube in Douglasville (at the Mall) and, other than being scared freakin to death the first time, I've enjoyed playing out there. Our 'open mic" starts again on March 3, 2008 and every Monday after, hopefully. We start at 8pm so come join us if you want.
hey new guys
Quote by USCpunk88
Hi everyone. I'm Shawn. Been playing guitar for about 4 years now. Still not really any good. Some recent news, my first and only electric guitar was stolen a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to get a job to get a new guitar, probably a Schecter.

If you need any great advice, head over to the Electric guitar forum, or the gear forum. or just send me a message, I'll be glad to help anytime.
Quote by ZodiYak
I just registered with UG and this is my first post. What do you want to know?
(If you're even reading this!)

Well, let's see....I just started "playing out" for the first time in 25 years. I used to play in a few bands when I was a young guy. Now I just play with myself...oops, can I say that?

Anyway, I've been hangin around with Roy Glenn Key and the Glory Hounds band here in Villa Rica, GA. Anyway, I've played out a few times at Quaker Steak & Lube in Douglasville (at the Mall) and, other than being scared freakin to death the first time, I've enjoyed playing out there. Our 'open mic" starts again on March 3, 2008 and every Monday after, hopefully. We start at 8pm so come join us if you want.

I wish I could see that, only the whole 'different country' thing haha
good luck.
welcome everyone.
Hi, I'm Sam And I've Been Sober For 3 Months Now...
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 50's Neck
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst
Line 6 Spider 3 150
Line 6 Pocket POD

Member #23 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
hi everyone, the names mike, you may know me from Pink floyd forums as rememberthatnight and mrwisthereanybodyoutthere, nice to be here!
and the general sat, and the lines on the map, moved from side to side.
Hey I'm Simon and you've guessed it, new here. Seen this site around but never really paid attention since I didn't have a guitar. Started out playing guitar hero first :B and when I proved I could keep that up I was finaly allowed to get a guitar. Gonna get it in 1-2 week(s) so I wanted to work ahead a bit so I came back here. And an even better reason to come here instead of just for me, is for the girl I like. She likes guitars and she'd like to learn it so it could be loads of fun if I could teach her . Anyways, hope I'm gonna make some new friends here maybe and learn how to play guitar decently.
Hey everyone, I am MooseMan365, but you can all call me Raff

I am a self-taught multi-instrumentalist, and I specialize in the bass guitar. I've been playing for over a year now, and I consider myself pretty good for how long I've been playing. I am in a band called Moose Factory (that has a profile here as well), and I was told to make this account by my bandmate, who also has an account here.

I'm really excited to get to know some of you guys.
"What if Jimi Hendrix and John Entwistle had a baby?"
"Then someone would have to be a woman."
Hi all I'm a newbie lol been tryin to play guitar for 3 or 4 months now. So anyone has any good advice let me know.
TwIzTiDsIcTwIzTiDsIc
crap...uhh... 4th post i suppose? 4th or third... well hi, im new here (as of today) i play electric guitar and bass. i'm not that good at it, still a beginner, but i pick up on thigs fast.
i own an ibanez rx 20 left handed guitar, black, reversed strings (my friend gave it to me for free, so how can you turn that down?) and a crappy jay turser JTB-400C that i bought from a pawn shop for $175 (it was 225, but the dude lowered it 50 bucks)im still trying ot learn the bass line to the song Seemann by Rammstein (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1j2m0BbLpWc)
i'm currently saving up to buy a better bass from this music store, really nice 5 string

EDIT: this is only hte second forum i have been to, never been banned... but i can see this is a more heavily populated forum, more forums, more threads, more members, and it looks as if the mods do a better job here. may take a while to get used to here, but i'll try to fit in.
Last edited by thatweirdo at Feb 27, 2008,
whats up everyone i'm ricky, i have played guitar for about a year. i have read this forum for info for a while and decided i should finally post. didn't feel like making a thread so i suppose this is the place.
hey every one....just stooping by to say hi...im new here as you may have noticed just started playing on monday lol...got to say this website has been very helpful....so thanks
hey dudes....
im new to the forum, but ive been using the tabs on the site for the past 2 or 3 yrs....im not amazing but i can hold a beat :P i have a couple of youtube videos which are pretty ****ty...but hey :P

anyway...im probably not going to be VERY VERY active, because of school...but if something interests me ill give my 2 cents worth

cheers
...umm, yeah...

I introduced myself ages ago and then promptly vanished...so it kinda seems right to do this. Here's to not vanishin' once more.
Yo...

[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/exitvernacular/1181143970605.gif[/img]
Mornin, been looking for a mid life crisis for some time now, and after realising that traveling round the world wasnt an option with a mortgage and kids at school, settled on learning to play guitar. Just started, borrowing my wifes acoustic till I get my own electric, fingers hurt, but I can play about 5 chords, Whoop, maybe one day they will make a tune...

Anyway, Ill go have a look round and see what you guys all do.

Rolla.
Hello all !!
I just registered, I´m 26 years old, and I´m based in Brazil.
Hope to learn a lot with you guys, have some and fun, and try to contribute as much as possible !!!
hey team,
16 years old, playing for 4 years, acoustic, electric, some classical, curious about twelve string.
i finally found a place i can talk music with people
Hey Everybody
I am 39 and I have been playing for awhile. Now, I want to learn lead. I hope I can get some good tips her.
i just turned 14 yday and i got a Semi Acoustic yamaha AE500 and i love it already i could use some help with anything and everything thanks guys
Well hi everyone. I joined a month ago and I've been mainly just looking up guitar chords. I never really noticed that there was a forum.
I'm technically new, though i've submitted Joanna Newsom tabs a while ago.

I probably will not be around the forums much, but i would just like to say I just submitted my sprout and the bean tab, which is the hardest tab i've ever created, and the hardest pop song i've ever transposed to guitar...and i wanted to really make sure it got up there so i made this account.
hey whats up, i'm new haha. my name is Jordan call me Jmac... whatever. I play guitar in my spare time when I'm not doing sports or at school/work. I am trying to get better, but I only just started. I played guitar from when I was 12 to when I was 13, then stopped.