Page 4 of 298
Hi...... ive been user for several years, i only used the tabs, now im introducing to the community...

for security im just saying that i live in cartagena, colombia (south america )

i have a Frontman 15G, Squier Strat Affinity Series and a Digitech RP80 , thats all my gear.......................
Electric Guitar: Squier Strat Affinity Series Metallic Blue

Amplifier: Fender Frontman 15G

Effects: Zoom GX1

Acoustic Guitar: Palmer PC-11
Hey all. First post...woo. Glad to join the UG community.
hi everyone, just thought id pop in and introduce maself, i've only started learning in the last three month, the site looks great, the tutorials are really good so hopefully il learn lots cheers.........
could someone plz tell me if there is any possible way i can get a windows media player on this website for an mp3 im messing with it and cant seem to get it to work
:stickpoke
Hello everyone, been using this site for years but have now finally signed up
Hello

I just bought my first guitar and I'm gonna learn how to play... at the ripe young age of 40!
Quote by linear-equation
Only 7 pages? Haha...

Hello, I am Linear Equation. I eat metalheads.

Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X
Hi, everyone. I'm new. *ducks*
rig:
Saga TC-10 DIY Tele knockoff
Boss OC2
Danelectro D1
Line 6 Spider III 30 w/ FBV Express
lo there. I'm newish. But not really. Like; first post and everything you know. But I played guitar for like; 3 years now. And I've posted some tabs already..... cool
We will not go quietly
^Hi. I like the user name...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V (Duncan Quarter Pounds + Hipshot Kickass)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hi im 15 got an ibanez for christmas, and im looking forward to putting it to good use.
I'm new here too. I'm just a beginner, and though I know I know a few chords, I still suck. Thats it.
Hey all new guys and girls
Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X
Hello Ultimate Guitar world!

This is my first post.

I play a western guitar by the way, a black Fender
Hey, I'm Liandri, but you might as well call me Jarvis. I'm the Bassnaut in a Death/Groove Metal band called Enemywithin. I'm also putting together material for a solo project called Liandri, which is hopefully going to end up Experimental Melodic Death Metal, with most influences coming from Video games and video game music.

My usual weapon of choice is a blue 4-string Ibanez Soundgear (an SR300DX to be precise), although I'm hoping to get either a 5 or 6-string this year.
Awe, I'm Lintu....I've been playing for 4 years now...My Fender Strat got stolen a while ago...Now I have a really cheap guitar(ashton) because I'm saving for a car....and I have to pay rent....

I'm getting a new one for my Bday...
Anyhow
I'm 17 years old....I'm from South Africa...My favorite band is Tokio Hotel...other than them, I listen to The Rasmus and Axentar....sometimes I listen to either slipknot or cradle of filth......
Heij
My name is Mathias and i've been playing for about 2 years,
pretty much anything with strings

I'm 15 years old and i've been usin' UG for a long time but recently joined

I'm ready for a dicus' so try my skills before gettin in fight
see ya all
Just signed up while looking for tab.Looks like a cool place to hang out.I'm getting tired of my old places anyways,same old same old.
Hey everyone wats up i just got a guitar a few days ago so ive been looking foward to learnin some stuff!!!
Hey guys...this isn't my first post but thought I would introduce myself anyway I'm 21, female (hey, it happens), live in Melbourne, Australia and have been playing for 2 years. I mainly play acoustic, I've got an absolutely gorgeous little Maton (Australian brand, I highly recommend!) EBG808CL, but also have an Epi LP Standard and a Gretsch Electromatic Doublejet (which currently has some sort of grounding problem, argh!). I'm hoping to learn more tips on this forum to take my playing up a level or two.
hey guys im new here i have played guitar for about 6 months and have a greg bennet acoustic but im saving for an epiphone les paul. look forward to posting in the future.
Hello Everyone I'm from the Michigan area and soon to be in the Florida area, I love Hard Rock, Classic Rock, RNB, Blues. I have some many great influences Such as AC/DC, Def Leppard, Rolling Stones, The Blues Brothers, and so on.
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Hey guys! Im a newbie and i need to ask u a question. How do u get those icons next to your name? reply!

Chaoskiller13

Ps. Call me Chaos.
my name is mikael im from norway. i have been playing guitar for 1 1/2 year now. im into music like children of bodom, norther, in flames, lamb of god, that kinda stuff

jackson js30dk
epiphone sg special
esp ltd ec-100
zoom 505 II
boss micro br
behringer hell babe wah
Hey. I'm Jane, 14, from South Yorkshire, England. I can only play the guitar a bit but currently don't own my own..however, will do in a few days
Welcome, new UGers

A few tips:

- If you have a question/anything to say about any band, ask in Bands & Artists
- UG Profiles is not MySpace. Don't post in the Pit asking people to rate your profile
- If you have a question that can be answered by Google or Wikipedia, use those sites

There are FAQs in each forum, but this is just a little reminder from me .
hey UG whats up,just introducing myself,ive been coming here for a while but never found the time to register for UG until today. I play lead guitar and I am currently making a thrash/power metal band with my friend.we like to play basically shred guitar like arpeggios and sweeps,and speed picking stuff like that.
hi
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]