Page 5 of 298
hello,everybody, i'm new here... i'm from Bolivia... i like the rock...my favorite band is System of a Down...i'm DECABE
How do I posted without introducing myself?

Anyways, yeah. I'm new, been playing anything on guitar for 3 years, playing in jazz band this year. Not a conventional guitarist, I'd rather focus on a big picture and make some interesting parts than playing a flashy solo.
Guh-reetings!!!
I'm NEW here!!
My name is...wait...wait for it...
uh...
Call me Yellow!
I have a Jasmine S-35 Acoustic guitar by Takamine. Her name is Stacey. She's really quite sad. She used to be my uncle's, and she's been very abused. Friends tend to kick her around...
I'm a quick learner, and I'm currently trying to learn Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana with the "Play It Now Tunes" CD.
I'm from the USA (unfortunately... I wish I was in Romania), raised on Bon Jovi, Creed, and Alanis Morrisette.
Oh...
and a warning...
I'm INSANE. Just try and consider my bizarre posts as enlightenment...not unrelated spam.
Quote by Rengori
If you haven't noticed, girls pants magically fly off when you play Hey There Delilah.

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
Welcome to UG everyone!

Please read the Rules and the FAQ before posting, they will answer a lot of your questions!

Feel free to ask in this forum if you're confused about anything
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by damian_t2007
How can I delete my account?

you can't. we don't delete accounts on UG. why did you want to delete it?
from daylight...
...into darkness
Hi everyone, I'm new, name's Juliena, I'm 15, been playing guitar for about a year. mostly acoustic. ok.
Welcome to Ultimate-Guitar!

If there's something you're wondering about or need help with, feel free to PM me. As you can see I've been around for a while.

Quote by Yellow_Stacey
Bon Jovi

Aha, a fellow Bon Jovi-fan! Welcome.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Hello!

My names Aidan, Im 16 and from South Dakota... e_e!!!!

Ive been playing bass and guitar for almost 4 years now.. never owned one for the first two years though. (lame)

Anyways... =]
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by divid3d
you can't. we don't delete accounts on UG. why did you want to delete it?

I lost a lot of respect for the site. Apparently you can't tab song by an unsigned artist but they don't bother to tell you before you waste your 30 minutes doing it. Plus, I think if you're going to have a website such as this for learning music it shouldn't matter whether the artist is signed or not; if you like the music then you should be able to learn it or share it with the people that may want to learn it. But I guess that would just be too convenient to be able to find such songs with a site with so many tabs such as this, but oh well. I guess I'll just have to settle for playing it myself, even though the particular artist will give a free copy of his CD to anyone who asks, and he even taught me to play the particular song himself. Have a good one.
Happy 8th March to all girls here on UG!
Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X
hey, my name's Nick. i want to know how to find people on this site. i know a friend of mine has an account but i don't know how to find him and add him as a friend. if someone could send me a personal msg on how to do that, that would be schweet! thnx
Quote by ..NEM..
Aha, a fellow Bon Jovi-fan! Welcome.

My mom seems to be in love with him...really sort of pathetic.
Quote by Rengori
If you haven't noticed, girls pants magically fly off when you play Hey There Delilah.

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
Quote by Megallica Dude
Happy 8th March to all girls here on UG!

And happy birthday to my sister!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Hey all. Been playin' Bass for about 8 years. Know a lot of songs but I also like to make up my own grooves. I have lots of influences so just a few are Sean Yseult from White Zombie and Cliff Burton. I am workin' on lots of White Zombie's 1st album and want to tab it for bass. If any of you are interested please drop a PM and let me know.
What up every and all. I've been playin fo bout 8 months. Im 28 years old and unfortunetly I have only decided to pick up the guitar 8 months ago. I love it. I wish I had started years ago, but ima tryin to make up for lost time. Ha, I got my first electric this past month. An Epiphone les paul custom, and it really shreds. Ive been lovin the tabs on this site, tryin to pick up as many killer riffs as I can. Lookin forward to chattin a bit.
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "Another noob who stays here for a day and then never returns." Actually, you might be right, if I forget about this forum... But actually I'm planning on staying here for a little while. Being banned off my old forum (Runekeep.net, a RuneScape-based forum, where I was banned for defending someone who was unfairly banned, who was later unbanned. Believe it or not.), I was kind of looking for a new place to hang out. As I quit playing RuneScape and don't care much about it anymore, at all, I started playing guitar again, which I quit about three years ago (I played acoustic, and mostly Spanish and blues guitar songs, which were nice, but never really my style), and asked for a blue Ibanez guitar for Christmas. What do ya know? I get a red Fender Strat with a small amp. Well, I have to say that they were a lot better than I had expected ... I play on it almost every day now, and I like it a lot. It has 21 frets, three pickups, a tremolo bridge (which I had wanted because I could get a whammy bar, but turned out to be more of a pain in the ass with tuning than a cool tool, because my bar can't even be pulled upwards), and of course, a whammy bar. I picked up playing guitar (electric this time) about two months ago, and if I were to judge, I would say I'm intermediate. Currently I'm learning the song "Big Sur Moon" by Buckethead, which is turning out to be pretty easy. I've always played by strumming with my fingers, and just started using a pick, somewhat awkward feeling right now, but I'll get used to it . Anyway, more about me: I'm fourteen years old, 3.8 GPA, bilingual (English and Dutch, and learning Spanish), used to live in the Netherlands (for eight years), and two years ago I moved to the state of Georgia, USA. the first four and a half years of my life I also lived in Georgia, but soon moved to the Netherlands, living in a town near the Hague. I like metal bands like Pantera and Black Label Society, and other musicians like Yngwie Malmsteen, Megasus, System of a Down, Fair to Midland, SYL, and some other bands, but my favorite musician is without doubt Buckethead. I don't know why; I just like his shredding and songs like Colma and Whitewash. I can program HTML, JavaScript, a bit of PHP, GML (a quite unknown programming language used in the program GameMaker), and I'm learning C. Well, that was quite an intro, wouldn't you say? But wait, it doesn't end here! Call now and we'll triple the offer! Wait... those aren't my lines... Oh yeah. OK, one more thing, my trademark name is Asfastasdark, so basically anywhere where you see Asfastasdark you can be pretty sure it's me. Youtube, MSN (asfastasdark@hotmail.com), basa.jconserv.net (even though it's gone now), basa.eamped.com (even though I've never used it), basa.forumotion.com, and Gmail (NOT! My friend stole it ... My GMail account name is Asfastasdark.rk@gmail.com). Lol. Cya around...

-Asfastasdark

Long intro... I know... At least try not to fall asleep... And also I posted this introduction at iBreatheMusic.com
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Last edited by asfastasdark at Mar 9, 2008,
asfastasdark: welcome! ...just a tip. don't type in huge walls of text like that - most UGers will not even bother to read it. break it up into paragraphs so it's easier for everyone to read

also you shouldn't post your email address on the web if you can avoid it - it can be picked up by bots and added to spam email lists.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Thanks, Divid3d. The e-mail here is the address I usually use for online stuff like forums and contacting people I don't really know anyway, but thanks for the tips and info.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Howdy y'all.

I've been playing guitar for about 4 years now and have just recently decided to reinquate myself with abit of theory. A mate of mine directed me here and so here I am with hope in my heart, dedication in my soul and metal up yer arse!

Hope to have fun learning and becoming a fellow UG member.
Hello everyone! I am new here, from what I've seen so far it looks like a great metal forum. I will give you a quick list of some bands I like.
1)In Flames
2)As I Lay Dying
3)Killswitch Engage
4)August Burns Red
5)Machine Head
6)Nightwish
7)Otep
8)Slipknot
9)Mudvayne
10)Korn
11)Deftones
12)System Of A Down
13)Tool
I randomly feel like welcoming new UGers so...WELCOME ALL YOU NEW SPRING CHICKENS! heres a couple of things you should know so you dont get your ass kicked

•Huge walls of texts is a no no
•Seeking medical advice, or any kind of serious response from the pit for that matter, will most likely result in disappointment
•Decent grammar is needed..UG is full of grammar Nazis
•Try to sit back and watch for a while before posting your first thread..or better yet just read the rules before you start posting threads.

oh and one last warning, USE CAUTION WHEN ENTERING THE PIT It can be a scary place I should know, I basically live in it.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Welcome to UG everyone! We hope you have a great time on the site. If there's anything you don't understand, or you have any other questions, you're welcome to send me a message and I'll help you as best I can.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Hey there everybody :]
I'm Kara, BUT I'm called Rache (ray-sh).
I'm 16.
Currently residing in Germanyland.
I play guitar and other instruments.
I sing in a band.
And I'd love to meet all of you. <3
Last edited by x28064212x at Mar 10, 2008,
Welcome to the both of you! If either of you need any help I wouldnt mind taking the time to accompany you

After all im taking the duty of welcoming crew it seems today
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
hey im Dan
21 years old
from Edmonton, Alberta
been playing guitar for about 5.5 years
mostly into rock/metal stuff

if your a Disturbed fan, look forward to seeing alot of tabs from me once their new album comes out

tis all for now!
Hello everyone.
I'm not new to the forum thing so I understand how a mere noobie should act.
Don't worry; I use proper grammar and such too!

Anyway, you can all just call me Calliope, it's my online name, really.
I play the piano, flute, and I'm beginning to really get the hang of playing the bass.
Along with that, I like to sing, write music and lyrics, and I just basically just like to write!
I'm really into the Beatles (Across the Universe!!) and I LOVE the Rolling Stones. As to more recent bands, I like Atreyu, Slipknot, and System of a Down.

I'm a friendly person, so no need to worry about me being a jerk or anything.
Alright, bye everyone!
hey what's up i m Johann Adrian Alfaro Sotomayor
I play the guitar i dont have a band but i have experience playing music with problematic people
Im from Trujillo, (north of)Peru Ive been playing rock since 2004 i learned (folk music in school (Here its called Criolla a lot of riffs!!! )
I vbeen reading tabs from UG and lacuerda.net (latin rock) and it helped a lot i my perfomance
last year ididnt practiced a lot because i was lstudyng for an scholarship´in a Public University. i did. In a month ill we be studying medicine (harder than neoclassicalroc) and i want to be in a TUNA (boys who play instrumental and funny spanish songs) and i want to have a rock band because here in peru there are lots lots of idiot punk bands with idiot and repetitive chords, in my city reggaeton is the most accepted genre, so we have to look rock influences on USA or Europe
it's a hard situation 4rockers here
ans so thanks for this space ad 4 ur attention
i registered just a days ago but iv been visiting UG since 2005 this is my first post

that's all FREE HUGS from Peru
ps: sorry because my terrible english
see you
Well im not writing an essay like the person above

Im Australian, Melbourne, 21, 5 years and playing and a few bands, and yeh
大家好:我是来自中国的吉他爱好者,吉她是我生命中的第一个女人,i Love She!

I Have Been Looking For The Guitar Nets Likes Ug For Years!
Thank U All!!
I Like Stay Here,and I‘d Like To Make Friend Wiht All Of U!!
40 yrs old and getting back into horror punk and speed death metal playing, played in bands in the houston area back in the 80s and early 90s. Just got a bc rich nt beast, marshall stack and eh stompers to teach the kid how to play.

.:.:: I Am Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein ::.:.

lol
but really ... great site for players.