Well me and my friend went to this bmx track today, neither of us have been there before so we were pretty sh*t at it really, anyway we have a few goes on the jumps and stuff, and theres this big jump and there was a bunch of maybe 15 dudes and whenever me and my friend went over it they would be like, "Haha you're ****", so I just ignored them and kept going, anyway my friend tried to do the jump pulled back to far and fell on his ass and these kids jump up and start laughing and swearing at him and my friend really dosent take sh*t so he walks up to one of them and said something like what the f*ck are you laughing at and pushed the kid on his ass, so of course this group of kids get up and start beating on my mate, I ran in hit one of them, then bloody 5 or so start beating the sh*t out of me

During all this there is a few bloody like old dudes that are meant to be running this place and they just stand there for ages without trying to stop it, then finally they come down and the kids leave..

Are all of these bmx tracks filled with these lowlifes?
Sorry bout the wall of text
HI
how much do people suck ay..

yea ppl like this do hang around bmx tracks and skate parks. but not too often tho.
MD5K
IBANEZ
you let five guys beat you up?

pussyyyy
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63

pussyyyy

Its not like I let them
Wtf am I meant to do they were ****in all over me
HI
Quote by DiveRightIn63

pussyyyy

Lmao wot wud u do then randy savage?
+ =
Pwnt
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
it was a joke guys, jesus. lol
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
that totally sucks dude, just bring more friends(guns)next time

Quote by TORSION
how much do people suck ay..

yea ppl like this do hang around bmx tracks and skate parks. but not too often tho.

actually,from my experiences,no matter how much you suck,people at skateparks are wicked nice,i'm not too keen on BMX tracks though
5 guys? Just turn the 5 point palm exploding heart technique into a 25 point palm exploding heart technique. The only problem with that is if they all start trying to walk away while you're still around you'll have a hell of a time explaining why you have dead bodies strewn all around you.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
I'll give you +1 for admitting you lost a fight.

Um thanks?
Don't get me wrong I could have taken most of them (bar like 2 massive dudes) 1 on 1
HI
Quote by StratPat
Its not like I let them
Wtf am I meant to do they were ****in all over me

In before gang rape
You shoulda picked up a rock and threatened to bash his skull in if they didnt leave you alone.

That wouldve been cool.

Yeah.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
This makes me glad I don't skate. My band did a show at a skate park once, though, and the whole crowd stood off to the side.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by GeetarAbuse
This makes me glad I don't skate. My band did a show at a skate park once, though, and the whole crowd stood off to the side.

was this in vegas