Today I was jamming at my bassplayers house. We were really starting to get into it, playing some damn good stuff when my guitar just stops working. Well the jam session ended there, which scarcely could have been at a worse time cause we're a really knew band without very much material. Well we went and got a pizza, where our drummer works, met up with him and ate. During that time I unscrewed the output jack and saw that the hot wire came off....****ty, anyway I was a little bummed that I had to bust out the soldering iron and thought any similar stories of poorly timed malfunctions and breaks from the pit would cheer me up.
i sent my guitar away to get a custom air brushed paint job, soldering the pick ups and jnk back in, dripped solder on the new paint and ruinned it, 1100 dollar paint job, my guitar was like for 13 weeks worste day of my life
Quote by guilty09
i sent my guitar away to get a custom air brushed paint job, soldering the pick ups and jnk back in, dripped solder on the new paint and ruinned it, 1100 dollar paint job, my guitar was like for 13 weeks worste day of my life

Damn, you got me beat....
One time I wanted to see what would happen if I put peanut butter in my input jack because I thought it was hungry and I broke it and the repair dude was all like "Why the f**k is there peanut butter in there?" and I was all like "I thought it was hungry!!!"

Honestly, some people are so stoopid.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by david_highland
Today I was jamming at my bassplayers house. We were really starting to get into it, playing some damn good stuff when my guitar just stops working. Well the jam session ended there, which scarcely could have been at a worse time cause we're a really knew band without very much material. Well we went and got a pizza, where our drummer works, met up with him and ate. During that time I unscrewed the output jack and saw that the hot wire came off....****ty, anyway I was a little bummed that I had to bust out the soldering iron and thought any similar stories of poorly timed malfunctions and breaks from the pit would cheer me up.
Amazingly similar.

I was on top of my girl friend and she said "Oh Daddy".
The image of her fat slob of a father popped into my mind.
And my output plug popped out of her socket.

I felt like someone had just stabbed me in the eye with a hot soldering iron.

I was hungry and considered going for pizza,
but I knew the pepperoni would remind me of her areolae.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I bought my 8100 of ebay and it came broke. i was pissed cause i had already paid 350 for it. I then had to send it in to get fixed and that cost me another 125. It was worth it though. I love that amp.
Stairway to Heaven solo at some school concert - Patch cord breaks.

Aeroplane outro solo at a BOTB downtown - b string snaps at the bridge.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Amazingly similar.

Uncanny...
A sweet as hell local punk band's bass player's brand new amp's input jack broke in the middle of the second song during a show. It sucked major ballsack.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Amazingly similar.

I have highlighted the flaw in this post.
I was at a gig getting set up, and as I plugged my Disto/OD pedal in, I found that BOTH cords I brought had a short in them as well as my amp's high gain jack...we only had one extra cord, so I had to play the gig with no fuzz on the low gain input...

(I'm a bassist, so it wasn't TOO bad...but still. Everyone in the audience got to watch me get mad at it.)
Nope, no sig here.