Okay, so I found a Les Paul Studio locally and the I'm looking at picture of it. The guy wants 800$ for it. Now, I want to ask, do the 89's coming with regular dot fret markers? Because it doesn't have the trapezoid fret markers... Also... these are the good ones, right? Everyone praises the late 80's-mid 90's Studios... So yeah, just some info on it would be nice and some advice, thanks.
they are very nice guitars, if its in good shape it will be well worth the 800 bucks, mines a 93 and i gladly paid 900 and i do not regret it for a second
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by strummin67
If it doesn't have the trapezoid fret markers does it have binding?

Nope...

Oh and to the guy who said to save a couple hundred and get a new one... new ones are like 1100$ plus tax, right? So that's like 400$. I have about 950$ to spend this guitar and I want a Les Paul Studio.. so yeah..

And aren't the ones from that are better anyway? That's what I hear.

But yeah, I want a Les Paul Studio, so just educate me on what I need to know to buy one, like what to look for and what's good.

Oh and another thing, the paint is white, but a couple of spots (back of the headstock) it's starting to fade to yellow, if that helps.

Thanks for the input guys...
Quote by Nikon87
Nope...

Oh and to the guy who said to save a couple hundred and get a new one... new ones are like 1100$ plus tax, right? So that's like 400$. I have about 950$ to spend this guitar and I want a Les Paul Studio.. so yeah..

And aren't the ones from that are better anyway? That's what I hear.

But yeah, I want a Les Paul Studio, so just educate me on what I need to know to buy one, like what to look for and what's good.

Oh and another thing, the paint is white, but a couple of spots (back of the headstock) it's starting to fade to yellow, if that helps.

Thanks for the input guys...

the yellowing adds character, and the white ones are nicest. just buy it. if you want a gibson les paul studio, and can only get a second hand one, this is your best bet.