My computer is right beside a window that lets me see my backyard, and while i was listening to music i just glanced over at the window and there was a guy looking back at me... nearly gave me a heart attack ( happend about 5 minutes ago.)
Quote by Nathan Milley
My computer is right beside a window that lets me see my backyard, and while i was listening to music i just glanced over at the window and there was a guy looking back at me... nearly gave me a heart attack ( happend about 5 minutes ago.)

oh sorry i just needed somwhere to poop
Call the cops.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Nathan Milley
random guy... thats why it scared me.

Hahaha so did he like run off or like just stand there staring at you
HI
You think that was bad? I was trying to spy on some dude from his lawn a few minutes ago, and he looked right at me!!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by GeetarAbuse
You think that was bad? I was trying to spy on some dude from his lawn a few minutes ago, and he looked right at me!!

lol... im glad i told the pit.. im less scared now

did he look like this?

hahaha
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

haha
what if it was that lookin at u?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by StratPat

Just what I thought
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Thats wierd cause my friend was just talking about a similar problem. Some guy rang his doorbell, then was hiding in the bushes and stuff. He says he got a good look at him on his porch and it was one of his friends dads.... Which is really ****in wierd.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

did he look like this?

Holy ****, this looks exactly like my kitchen...
I was watching Jason or whatever it's called, and was staring at this chick's buttox, and I heard a noise like some one was knocking on the window. I went and checked the front door and saw no one, so I went upstairs and I didn't hear it anymore. I still thought it was weird.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
****. that's why I have a phobia of looking at windows during nightime. I always keep the blinds down during the night.
Quote by metal Lover
****. that's why I have a phobia of looking at windows during nightime. I always keep the blinds down during the night.

Glad to know I ain't alone.

I have constant dreams of weird ghostly figures knocking on my window.

Makes me paranoid.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by HelloHalo
Glad to know I ain't alone.

I have constant dreams of weird ghostly figures knocking on my window.

Makes me paranoid.

also turning around corners at night in my house. If I'm in the bathroom for instance. I turn right and do not dare to look left.
To the TS: You must not have a very exciting life.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?