So I go to Guitar Center and bought the capo the fag reccommended. It was the Kayser. There is also the Dunlop which I didn't buy. The fag also reccoemmended $11 strings but I back handed the bitch and bought Martins.

Kayser or Dunlop? the Dunlop's trigger looked more comfortable but the kayser... he said it was better..
I've got a dunlop and have used kaysers, they're both great as far as capos go but capos do suck in general. I've never seen the point unless you're incorporating open strings while you're playing way up on the high frets and you need to tune up or some ****.
I use dunlops but I used to have a kayser. They're equally effective.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Capos are important if you play a lot of open chords, and are reallly handy when you want to change things up, especially if you play acoustic folk kinda stuff. Obviously they're useful in many more genres, that's just where I use them/see them used most.

I love my Dunlop Trigger capo, go get that one, and stop calling people fags, it's offensive. We all know GC employees are dumb, but there's no need to use the term 'fag.' Thanks.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by RPGoof
I bought the Kayser tho lol

Then return it, or at least go back and ask to try the dunlop, the pop in and out of the packaging, so it's not impossible to try one out. They let me try anything at the guitar stores near me, I don't see why they wouldn't there.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I have a Kyser that worked OK. I have now upgraded to a G7th it is really nice, quick release, small profile so it does get in the way a trigger capo does. It is very well made and that rubber bumpers are the only part of the capo that touches your guitar. They cost about $40. but the best does not come cheap.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.