Well does anybody have any idea as too what i can do for a music/drama night i have in like a long time away. I was thinking of writing a Guitar Vs. Keyboard for me and another person in my grade to do but i don't think i have the keyboard skills to write something out. Any ideas?

has no signature.
why don't you work with the keyboard player
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Burning Star 4
why don't you work with the keyboard player

that was what i was gonna say
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Because the keyboard player can not write there own songs and refuses to try.

has no signature.
Quote by deathbat831
^oh well then you should just stab him

duel with a bass player, that would be really cool

That would be cool but there are no bass players in my music class.

has no signature.
Quote by deathbat831
^so just stab him already.
what instruments are available to work with?

Um basically keyboard and that is it. I know its lame. In fact it's very lame, i could do something with some islander kid and they will play some coconut tree music it would be lame. I hate my school.

has no signature.
hahaha coconut tree music?? thats funny. wow man that sucks i guss you just gotta make it work then
You could write his part on guitar and put it into guitar pro, and print out the sheet music for him.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
You could write his part on guitar and put it into guitar pro, and print out the sheet music for him.

I don't have guitar pro. I dunno maybe i should try writting something like for guitar and keyboard, but i don't think i have the skills.

has no signature.
you gotta have the skillz that killz if you wanna pull off sum shiznit like dat. biznatch.

sorry
Quote by 11223344554433
I don't have guitar pro. I dunno maybe i should try writting something like for guitar and keyboard, but i don't think i have the skills.

Get it then! Or you could get Powertab, it's not as good but it's free and doesn't take as long to download.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
There are a few keyboard players in my class, and if i were to put on some of the features the keyboard has and write out a whole orchestra thing........ that would be amazingly epic.

has no signature.
retell the lifestory of Sid The Sperm. (n dont forget to sing 'Dear Penis')
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt