That's the picture of my guitar. I cant find a decent hardshell case for it. Right now I'm using a baritone guitar gig bag for it and it's not all that helpful. What are some brands/cases I should look into on my next visit to the guitar/pawn shop?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Aeolipile
Coffin Case should work

they've been discontinued and they're near impossible to find in the area i live
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
you can get semi hard cases. they're soft on the outside and soft on the inside, but have a hard part in the middle thats basically as good as a hard case. invest in one of those.
Jackson or ESP cases

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
^recommendations?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Gator Cases tend to be really good. Not sure if they have one that will do that guitar but they should.

If not look at Jackson for their RR style cases
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by Phillitalian

That's the picture of my guitar. I cant find a decent hardshell case for it. Right now I'm using a baritone guitar gig bag for it and it's not all that helpful. What are some brands/cases I should look into on my next visit to the guitar/pawn shop?

dude go toa jackson or ESP dealer the sizes shape matchees it
I'd just go for one of the oversized bass cases not sure what brand.... I mean im not sure if brand really matters. I use roadrunner cases but if the case looks sturdy and stuff then thats what you need.