Page 1 of 2
what an awesome thread
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
the only thing worse than the stuff metalheads wear
is homemade stuff that metalheads wear
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by saosin22533

*reads username* *opinion is invalid*
Psh.....tr00 br00talz people don't wear spiked clothing...they put the spikes DIRECTLY INTO THEIR SKIN!
You can make gauntlets at Lvl 58 Smithing.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by metal Lover
*reads username* *opinion is invalid*

saosin is greater than all metal
even with reber cove...
Quote by saosin22533

Never a truer word said.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by metal Lover
note:I am not making this to be brootal or met4l. It's all in good fun.

if you have accses to a bit of leather just poke some spikes through them/ glue them on. you can buy studs of the net for like 3 dollers a peacket of online punk stores.
Quote by saosin22533
saosin is greater than all metal
even with reber cove...

So you're saying chick pants, eyeliner, combovers, other makeup, scarfs, and good will clothes is better than leather jackets, long hair, jeans, black t-shirts, sometimes spandex, and cutoff denim.

I have nothing against Saosin, I'm just taking two stereotypes and comparing them.
Quote by the_poison125
if you have accses to a bit of leather just poke some spikes through them/ glue them on. you can buy studs of the net for like 3 dollers a peacket of online punk stores.

I was actually think of instead of leather to have sheetlike metal, because I don't have access to clips and straps.
everyone: if you don't have anything helpful or at least moderately funny to say, DON'T POST.
from daylight...
...into darkness
oh northern california? yeah you feel like coming about 8 hours down here to southern california for it? it was at this smoke shop i saw them picked it out. the weird thing though was that the guy wanted to see ID. strange, no?
Quote by metal Lover
I was actually think of instead of leather to have sheetlike metal, because I don't have access to clips and straps.

sheetlike metal?

whats that?
Quote by metal Lover
So you're saying chick pants, eyeliner, combovers, other makeup, scarfs, and good will clothes is better than leather jackets, long hair, jeans, black t-shirts, sometimes spandex, and cutoff denim.

I have nothing against Saosin, I'm just taking two stereotypes and comparing them.

i could point out about fifty to a hundred metalheads in my highschool who are stoners and flunking and dressed up in all of that
while the kids you talk about have good grades and are respectable enough
so yeah i do think chick pants and eyeliner are better than chains and spikes and baggy pants
so i'm not really stereotyping, this is just what i see

Just get onto Kerry King man, he'll sort you out!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by saosin22533
i could point out about fifty to a hundred metalheads in my highschool who are stoners and flunking and dressed up in all of that
so yeah i do think chick pants and eyeliner are better than chains and spikes and baggy pants

It's a proven fact thrash metal makes kids some what, eh for lack of a better word, stupid *puts up flameshield*
I've never seen anyone "real" metal heads wear baggy pants and chains, I thought that was a nu metal thing
Last edited by solitaryshell90 at Feb 23, 2008,
Quote by metal Lover

that would be uncomfortable as hell, plus working with metal is real bitch unless you know what you are doing and have to proper tools.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by saosin22533

Most "emo" kids (for lack of a better word) are very unintelligent. and think that saying random things is funny.
Quote by solitaryshell90
It's a proven fact thrash metal makes kids some what, eh for lack of a better word, stupid *puts up flameshield* also I don't see any metal kids wearing spikes and baggy pants, maybe the slipknot fanboys, but they're not real metal heads

yeah, i made a bad assumption there
Quote by metal Lover
Most "emo" kids (for lack of a better word) are very unintelligent. and think that saying random things is funny.

That makes them unintelligent?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metal Lover

most 'metalheads' have bad grades, do drugs, and are heading nowhere
i think there's a Jack in the Box where they all work in my town
successful
Quote by metacarpi

lol. do you now any emos?

a conversation with them is like this

EMO: hi
me: hmm? oh hi
EMO: rambles on some crap* CHEESE ... umm sorry that was random

CHEESE!!! WTF MAN?

there retarded

also awsome avatar
Quote by metacarpi

no, not at all. Most people say that metal kids are ignorant and close-minded, but scene kids are at a higher level of ignorance.

Hey since everybodies making huge Overstatements I'm going to give it a shot.
Quote by metacarpi

naw hes saying "and" not "because"

oh and metal does not make people stupid. if there is a more educational genre of music id like to know what it is. sure they may be more deaf, but they are a hell of a lot smarter than emo kids, and years ahead of people listning to rap/hip-hop.
Quote by saosin22533
most 'metalheads' have bad grades, do drugs, and are heading nowhere
i think there's a Jack in the Box where they all work in my town
successful

Hey, Hey!!! I have a 3.4 gpa, and I made the honor roll at my school....
Page 1 of 2