I live in a small town. And to make it worse, everyone I know (who plays an instrument) is already in a band.
I'm not crap with my guitar, I'm no alexi or that guy from morbid angel who's solos sound like whales, but I can chug along pretty well.
I bathe regularly,
I make jokes and make fun of things even if I like them (not to fit in, but because it's easier to make fun of things when you understand them).
I make cookies and cinnamon buns from scratch,
And I like a wide variety of genres, not just metal or rock or new wave or triphop or funk ( I could keep going, or I could just say I don't like country, and this new american idol stuff)

and yes I have looked and keep looking in the classifieds section, Ingersoll Ontario is just too small.

perhaps I should trade in my RG for a bass.
Quote by CaptnWar
I make cookies and cinnamon buns from scratch,

Have you TOLD anyone of this? Everyone will come flocking to you.
I have a lot of ppl to jam with and i do, but i dont rly know any ppl who play instruments that share the same taste in music.
Quote by CaptnWar
I make cookies and cinnamon buns from scratch

So....I hear you play guitar?
Why can't you jam with people that are already in a band?
"I make jokes and make fun of things even if I like them (not to fit in, but because it's easier to make fun of things when you understand them).
I make cookies and cinnamon buns from scratch,"

very clever, how much do you know about cinnamon buns?
I live in melbourne, A few years ago I had the same problem... If there is a townhall for your suburb, there is usually a bulletin board up there. Just put a note sayin you want some one to jam with, your experience levels, and your age, and where to contact you
ah piss i shouldn't have mentioned the buns... why don't people like cookies anymore?
seriously though, I am just very shy. unless booze is around, but then playing goes down the ****ter.
But thanks people... I know I can at least bribe others with some sticky ichy ...ah buns.
Hoopeston, Illinois cant be much smaller than your town. The ONLY other guitarist in my town plays blues and I play metal.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Hoopeston, Illinois cant be much smaller than your town. The ONLY other guitarist in my town plays blues and I play metal.

learn the blues
Quote by Megadeth2011
That makes him better than you.
Quote by soulflyV
I can't find anyone to jam with because no-one I know knows basic music theory.

I jam even though I don't music theory. I know how it kinda works from playing, but I know nothing, NOTHING about theory!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i know basic theory (i wasn't interested when i took guitar glass in highscool, because I was a loser).. and am very willing to learn more.
YES

Dude i think we are one and the same person. Although i did think i lived in england......
^ You can make cinnamon buns too!!!! The talent level in the pit never ceases to amaze me.

I got all kinds of people to jam with. None of them make cinnamon buns.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by sexytime_69
I have a lot of ppl to jam with and i do, but i dont rly know any ppl who play instruments that share the same taste in music.

My problem exactly.

It's usually guitarists who find trouble finding bassists, drummers and vocalists, but a drummer + vocalist want to start a band with me (I play bass) but we can't find anyone who shares our tastes on guitar.

Quote by Slavik
That makes him better than you.

It makes him better at blues. Im better than him at shred and metal. And we all know that metal is better than blues.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I've found one guy recently that's awesome to jam with, like we click instantly Hopefully something will come of it.
Quote by Megadeth2011

You should learn blues. It's amazing.
Follower of Zeppelinism.
I'm a chick
Thus, guys will not jam with me. Except for some who want an excuse to hang out.
D=
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I'm a chick
Thus, guys will not jam with me. Except for some who want an excuse to hang out.
D=

You can come jam with me anytime. I've got a friend that plays bass. She's a she.
Her and a friend of hers that can sing like an angel come and jam with us. Np.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
You can come jam with me anytime. I've got a friend that plays bass. She's a she.
Her and a friend of hers that can sing like an angel come and jam with us. Np.

Sweet
Too bad you live far away
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Road Trip!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi