Poll: how do you get rid of the last drop?
Poll Options
View poll results: how do you get rid of the last drop?
shake it like a salt shaker
73 66%
slam it around, its hammer time
15 14%
put it in your pants, like a weirdo
23 21%
Voters: 111.
Page 1 of 2
ok so if your a guy or a chick i guess(as in you have male genitalia) then youve been in that situation. you know exactly what im talking about.youve just taken that long piss and you feel real good, but then you look down and you notice something. youve got a clinger. there is still something there. what do you do? do you shake it around like a party? do you slam it between the toilet seat like its your b!tch? do you just put it in your pants, you sick f***? my question is: what is the proper techniqe to dispose of that final drop?
Well I dont violenty shake it just for that last little drop, just a little tap usually does the job, but if im to tired oh well just tuck it away
HI
Shake it off. If you put it in your pants, that would hopefully be a rare accident.

EDIT: What kind of sadist slams their junk against toilet seats? And why a toilet? Are you unable to piss standing?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Feb 23, 2008,
As I always say "No matter how much you shake and dance, the last two drops always end up in your pants"
Quote by Gmp
As I always say "No matter how much you shake and dance, the last two drops always end up in your pants"

Nicely said.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
It has a name. It's called the golden touch.

Just a quick movement of the muscle usually finishes the job.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
if you're that concerned about it, there is a roll of toilet paper right beside the toilet that you could use
from daylight...
...into darkness
I treat it like I'm squeezing an orange to make orange juice.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by divid3d
if you're that concerned about it, there is a roll of toilet paper right beside the toilet that you could use

thats there if you have a vagina
Quote by divid3d

Perfect alternative for those penis hypochondriacs.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by deathbat831
thats there if you have a vagina

do you have a vagina instead of an ass then? because i'd hope to god you use it on the back end. why not use it at the front? you'd only need to use one square of paper to soak up the last drop.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Shake it round like a Salt Shaker FTW!

Best poll in ages!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
haha no! i refuse to do that. its unmanly

to: divid3d

\/ *sigh* no terrence, its not weird. join the club
Quote by divid3d
do you have a vagina instead of an ass then? because i'd hope to god you use it on the back end. why not use it at the front? you'd only need to use one square of paper to soak up the last drop.

Is it weird that this post makes me want you?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by divid3d

For my bum, I'm partial to the "manpon".

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by divid3d

Why when you can just shake it out, id have to bend down a bit to reach the tp so no
HI
Quote by divid3d

I agree wholefartedly.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Jesus, if you're so concerned with soaking up that all-important lastdrop, why not carry around a f@cking cottonball?
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by terrencemaddox
Is it weird that this post makes me want you?

yes, that is a bit strange
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by graybass_20x6
For my bum, I'm partial to the "manpon".

0_o...is that where you stick a wad of toilet paper up your corn hole?
Quote by Chris_Parker
Jesus, if you're so concerned with soaking up that all-important lastdrop, why not carry around a f@cking cottonball?

because people will think im weird for carrying around a cottonball
Quote by deathbat831
0_o...is that where you stick a wad of toilet paper up your corn hole?

Not necessarily "in", per say, but around and basically enough to block sharts, mud-butt, or what have you. Perfect for buffet night!

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by deathbat831
because people will think im weird for carrying around a cottonball

And posting this question wouldn't?
Quote by Pauldapro
^wait what?

Quote by Chris_Parker
And posting this question wouldn't?

hahaha i was hopins someone would say that. naw man it happens to everyone. just like chocolate bunnies. oh hey i just got an idea for a new thread!
Last edited by deathbat831 at Feb 23, 2008,
He's into golden showers by my deduction.
Quote by Pauldapro
ok well this thread is going really slow. im going to bed. goodnight people who are just as wierd as i am and arent worried about showing it. goodnight people who are dicks and are telling me im immature. goodnight mod who shut down my other thread about pissing yourself.......everyone does it..........dont act like you guys don't..........i know you do.............people don't forget......

on that note...
Quote by Pauldapro
I let it dribble onto my finger.

Then I put my finger in my mouth.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The freaks do come out at night...
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
The freaks do come out at night...

Thing is, you'll never hear a more honest answer than at nighttime.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Milk it out. Why isn't squeeze on the poll?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Milk it out. Why isn't squeeze on the poll?

I do that too. Most of the time anyway. Sometimes I just shake it.
dab it with toilet paper...

I'm a cleanliness freak. I can't stand any feeling of wetness down there...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Page 1 of 2