I had problem on my guitar ( ARIA - STG003 )!

It produce an annoying electrical buzz sound even i switch into clean mod...

BUT! when i touched the metal part (String, nut, and....) of the guitar. The buzz sound stoped!

does anyone knows how to fixed this...

THX for reading.... pls reply...
FUNNY?!
inside the guitar they should be two wires on the jack input just twist them
so i need to open the pickguard? is it safe, i scare it will affect the pickup height?
FUNNY?!
Aye, beaten to it.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
NO DONT TAKE THE PICKGUARD OFF IT WILL GIVE U AIDS!

...jk it wont do ****
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
If you're careful nothing will happen
try to find out the official website about your guitar, they should be some tips
Quote by popolopoi
If you're careful nothing will happen
try to find out the official website about your guitar, they should be some tips

any other ways? I prefer DIY....
FUNNY?!
taking the pickguard off wont do anything to the pup hight...unless u accidentally unscrew a wrong screw...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
I usually do it this way but if you find something else and something easier.. go on
Quote by albinokrikit
taking the pickguard off wont do anything to the pup hight...unless u accidentally unscrew a wrong screw...

the pickup screw?
FUNNY?!
Just don't unscrew anything within an inch or so of either side of the pickups. Trust me. I tried taking some clingy plastic off the guard, ended up f@cking around for an hour putting my single coils back together...

Really you shouldn't have to touch it, just unscrew where the plug is and you should be good.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
Just don't unscrew anything within an inch or so of either side of the pickups. Trust me. I tried taking some clingy plastic off the guard, ended up f@cking around for an hour putting my single coils back together...

Really you shouldn't have to touch it, just unscrew where the plug is and you should be good.

Let me post some of my guitar pictures to let u all know..
FUNNY?!
exactly...
Edit:damn didt get it in time...
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Quote by rockhard90s
Let me post some of my guitar pictures to let u all know..

Good idea.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker

This is it....
Attachments:
post1.jpg
post2.jpg
FUNNY?!
Quote by BGSM
Is it your amp?

I don't think so... I plugged before my guitar effect...
FUNNY?!
Unscrew the screws next to the jack, but before you do that try it going guitar > amp, without any effects.
There should be a wire in one of the holes routed for your bridge......said wire has came loose more than likely, and needs to be put back in the hole.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
There should be a wire in one of the holes routed for your bridge......said wire has came loose more than likely, and needs to be put back in the hole.

Do i need to replace the wire? resolder?
FUNNY?!
I get suggestion from my senior friend.... this is what he said..

1. put shield/pot
2. call the wireman to rewire!
3. tie a copper wire to the tuning head then have the last wire touch to ur body!

No. 3 is so ridiculous! !
FUNNY?!
Quote by rockhard90s
I get suggestion from my senior friend.... this is what he said..

1. put shield/pot
2. call the wireman to rewire!
3. tie a copper wire to the tuning head then have the last wire touch to ur body!

No. 3 is so ridiculous! !

It's not, actually. It makes perfect sense, everyone uses it...
Quote by Y00p
It's not, actually. It makes perfect sense, everyone uses it...

You mean No.3? Did you have a same problem?
FUNNY?!
Quote by rockhard90s
You mean No.3? Did you have a same problem?

No.

I have sarcasm. I'll leave your thread alone now.
If you really are 38, then you should be able to wire it yourself.

I'd recommend you to just take it to a guitar shop and get it fixed.
Quote by BGSM
If you really are 38, then you should be able to wire it yourself.

I'd recommend you to just take it to a guitar shop and get it fixed.

Good idea, i bring the guitar to the shop next monday!
FUNNY?!
Hello, today i asked the technician, the technician said this is not the grounding problem... but is just like same as grounding problem, so he installed a thing something call (protractor?) to my pickup, amazingly the humming sound gone.... but it affected my pickup sound, the sound become like (dull), he only install one of my single coil pickup, so i called him to do the same thing to another two pickup..

Guys, what do you think of it...
FUNNY?!
Quote by BGSM
If the humming is gone, why install it to the other pickupzzzzz?

All the pickup have the same humming sound, the technician only install ??? to the bridge white pickup, so when the pickup way is switch into 4th and 5th, the humming sound gone, but when you switch the pickup way into 1st 2nd and 3rd. the humming sound is produce...
FUNNY?!