HEY guys what strings should I get for an Sz - right now i have the stock Sz d'addorios
ernie ball for EVERY****INGTHING!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
almost anything is better the d's, but mayhaps, dr's, ghs, rotosound, whatever tickles ur fancy.
you gotta try a bunch out
i play lite top heavy bottom and, i hate ghs boomers, but i love rotosounds and dr's.
DRS are amazing imo
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Quote by albinokrikit
elixer nanoweb for EVERY****INGTHING!

Fixed

Seriously if you want your strings to last a lot longer go for the nanowebs. they may be like twice the price of ernie ball strings but in experience they have lasted long enough to justify the higher price.

ernies i was replacing every month, elixers i am replacing every 3-4 months

also guage 10 unless you are wanting to down tune quite far
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
sereous u replaced em every month? mine lasted a good while before they started to rust...plus they hold tune well...altho i am kinda biased cuz i need strings for a 7string n ive only found a few companies that make em n ive tryed em all n EB was the best
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
yes i did. my hands are quite sweaty and my room is always warm. even though i always wiped them down they still rusted quickly.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
hmmm...i guess it could help that i play in a coldass basement so my hands r freezing instead of sweating lol
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
well i wouldnt wait for them to rust.. lol i replace mine every 3-4 weeks. I only use DR strings. They stay bright.
yeah dont wait for that to happen. Also good to get some fretboard oil and oil up your fretboard everytime you change strings. A lot of people don't do this and their wood is thirsty and starts cracking. And just feels dry and not as smooth.
Go with some nice elexir strings. They cost a little more but will last you a good time. I used to have ernie ball but after trying elexir nanoweb strings I wont go back.
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
DR's, daddario and dean markley are the strings i have had the best experience with. dean markleys are warmer and daddarios are brighter which i like to get out of my strings. i havent had too much experience with DR's tho. ive tried the dimebag siggys, and the black beauties (which i just broke a string for last night -_-). im going to try some regular ones next but the dimebag ones owned for me. i believe they are a little warmer than d'addarios but lasted a heck of a lot longer.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
i use 10-46 rotosounds on my sz.

if you live in the uk i would use rotosound 10-46

if you live in the usa i would use DR tite fit 10-46

if you live elsewhere i would use either of the above