Page 1 of 2
so well...my story is simple..

you see..my school has a hair policy...but not as if we care...

so yeah..it was the end of an exam period and my hair was exceptionally long...but none of the teachers stopped me since it was already the holidays..i guess they could not be bothered to waste their time...

so anyways,my hair continued to grow for the next one to two months during the holidays...and why i came back..my side burns completely covered my ears *side burns are not suppose to even touch the top parts of the ear* and i had a pony tail that was at least six cm long...*it may not be long to some of you guys...but it is to my schools teachers*...my fringe wasn't a problem because if i have curly hair and i comb it all up...but it could touch my upper lip when pulled down...

so yeah,there i was,the guy with the bushiest head in school...and duh,i got like scolded by every teacher that saw my head...but do i care? duh no...i left it for 2 more weeks,and in the end,my form teacher got so pissed,he turned me into the discipline mistress...

and...simply,i got the worst hair cut ever...it took her 3 minutes...

yeah..my story is stupid..but i had the freaking worst hair cut of my life...so,what are the things that got you into trouble?
You shouldd get really short hair with designs cut into it.
That'd show them.
Or become a skinhead?
With all the nazism and that
Jono
xXx
dude..it was like last year? i have a full head of hair now.. i'll try to get a free 3 minute hair cut again...
You actually let that skank cut your hair?

Grow some ****ing balls.

I've made it pretty clear to all my teachers...touch my hair, you die.
dude...she is ****ing scary..she kicked some 16 year old kid in the ass when he talked back to her...you think i want an ass mark man?
my school has the same rules..... i hate it

i dyed my hair and every teacher that i came across gave me a lecture
a) You have a discipline mistress. Wtf.
b) Is she hot?
c) Why the hell did you let her cut your hair?
d) Is she hot?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Where the **** do you go to school, Stalinist Soviet Russia?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Ichimaru
a) You have a discipline mistress. Wtf.
b) Is she hot?
c) Why the hell did you let her cut your hair?
d) Is she hot?

she is NOT hot...she is bloody scary in appearances too...
Quote by flyingmarlin
Where the **** do you go to school, Stalinist Soviet Russia?

Singapore...all schools have the hair policy...hate it...
Dude grow some ****ing balls. School is NOT the real world, I relised that when I started working. Who gives a **** if a teacher yells at you. How will that affect your life 20 years from now, you tell some bitch not to touch your hair, how will this effect you other than been suspended.

School shields you from the truth. Fu.ck School. As long as you get passable grades in your work I suppose.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Dude grow some ****ing balls. School is NOT the real world, I relised that when I started working. Who gives a **** if a teacher yells at you. How will that affect your life 20 years from now, you tell some bitch not to touch your hair, how will this effect you other than been suspended.

School shields you from the truth. Fu.ck School. As long as you get passable grades in your work I suppose.

I love it how you're ranting about school shielding you from the truth when you're 15
Yeah? So...I dont mean what your learning, I mean how punishment works there and all...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I love it how you're ranting about school shielding you from the truth when you're 15

GAHAHA!!! i loled at the picture of his profile...dude,i'm a freaggin nerd...i WANT good grades at school
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Yeah? So...I dont mean what your learning, I mean how punishment works there and all...

You think appearance rules are slacked in the work place? People don't get jobs because they have long hair. I think that's worse than having your hair cut by school staff.
I got in trouble for smashing a chair with the metal bar from a fire door.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I KNEW IT! SINGAPORE!

I just got my hair owned off by the SCHOOL BARBER the DAY BEFORE the chinese new year holidays.

The worse barber i've ever experienced. He just shaved off my sides and back and snipped off my fringe across, making me look like a retard with a sort of helmet hair. I'm still suffering the effects of it, and my hair now looks very very akward as it is still growing back.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by rabidguitarist
I got in trouble for smashing a chair with the metal bar from a fire door.

yeah..my class mate was trying to be funny and he balanced himself on one leg out of four on the plastic chairs...and he started bouncing up and down...the leg snapped and he landed on his tail bone...he was like sprawled over the ground...thought he broke his tail bone...

but a minute later he was doing the samething on another chair...

we boys are clever
Last edited by NoobOnZone at Feb 23, 2008,
ZOMG you pussy. When I had long hair, I also had teachers, and my employer demanding I had my hair cut. I simply told them to **** off. Worked a charm
no, you boys are pussies
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You think appearance rules are slacked in the work place? People don't get jobs because they have long hair. I think that's worse than having your hair cut by school staff.

the whole idea to having your hair short/uncolored is because in the business world it has to look respectable, otherwise you find urself unemployed. thats my schools excuse anyway.

however my argument is why cant we have our hair the way we want when we are in high school? cuz then when we leave school and look for a job we will realize that we have to have it short, but as if right now it doesn't matter.
lol one of my mates asked this hot teacher 'miss, if i told you that you had a nice body, would you let me smear love juice all over it?'

suspended for two days. what a rip.
Quote by Geetar_Axel

how the f*** does school shield you from the truth? r u some kind of anti school activist?
Last edited by ralph wiggum at Feb 23, 2008,
My hair used to be so long it went past my nipples... if any teacher tried to cut it I'd have bitch slapped them back to Jamaica.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
uhm worst thing in a while anyway was when me and a few friends went on the roof of our high school. We got caught cause one of em decided to go towards the front part of the school roof. one of the teachers heard...(11 p.m. at night on a saturday..wtf is he there for?)..then the cops came and surrounded the building corners with 3 cars about...lol they thought we were gonna break into the armory(its attached to the school
) and steal some weapons and go on a rampage...lol...idiots...but at least we didnt get in trouble..just sent home
I understand the hair thing, my boyfriend had it at his old school
And when i read Discipline Mistress i thought of the trunchbull from matilda...
You have a policy for hair and looks at your school? That is really harsh, where is the individuality?! I would switch schools, thats absolutley bogus.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
this may sound stupid but my english is not very good
WTF is a "DISCIPLINE MISTRESS"
and that thing(or person) can cut your hair?
cant you just do something?(maybe punch in the face(asumming is a person) or something)
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Page 1 of 2