well my mate gave me a psp today, and so far ive got the net working on it, had windows xp running, and been on MSN.

Just wondering what other fun little things you can have/do on it? Or any psp download sites of any sort.

Cheers
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
you can install a webcam on it, take pictures and stuff
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Pr0n yes?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by PinguinLeader
you can install a webcam on it, take pictures and stuff

How? There doesn't appear to be a camera on it...

Quote by flyingmarlin
Pr0n yes?

Yes my good man, yes.

I LOVE KENSAI
Get liberty city stories. Then download the cheat device.
I had this a few years ago and its great. It allows you to spawn weapons, vehicles and even teleport in game.
Google it to see if its still avaliable.
where did you get the msn?#!
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
How? There doesn't appear to be a camera on it...

you have special psp camera's, its not included...
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by Maxv4
where did you get the msn?#!

Just go on Youtube and type in something like... "msn on psp" and ****e'loads will come up, the main one it seems is pro-messenger, again, theres plently of tutorials on youtube.

I LOVE KENSAI
Check your PSP's firmware. If its a certain number or below it (I can't remember the exact one) you can play old SNES, NES, Gameboy, GBA, MegaDrive and other games. Also...torrents, lots of torrents... all I can say...
Real men don't need sigs.
new 16 gig memory stick is 300 $ usd, scant disk have 16g sticks and 12g...but are they compatable?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.