hi,

I'm looking for a new amp and made a research. so I came up with vox ad15 vt. I mostly play 70s 80s rock and blues and only gonna use amps clean channel. I live in turkey so it doubles the us price. I gig at some clubs. if I mike it up, is this amp can handle a performance about 3 hours?
go for one of the bigger brothers, the AD30VT or AD50VT. I have the 50 and it is great. I was a true Marshall fan for years with the whole "if you have a Les Paul, you gotta have a Marshall" attitude but after trying the Vox, I'll never go back to the Marshall.
"If I was any cooler I'd be froze">>>Me

Epiphone Les Paul Custom,
Yamaha: FG-405
Yamaha: FX370C TBS
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz & Fretless Jazz
Vox AD30VT
Traynor DynaBass 200T
Hohner Button Accordian
Digitech RP350
i dont think 15 would be enough then.. if its a small club I would recommend a vox ad50, maybe 30 will be enough but I dont know what size your gigs are
Let's Have A Game On A Teddy Picker

Squier Mod Stratocaster Arctic White
Vox DA20
well, size is like 150-200 people. I cant buy ad50 cause its to heavy to carry but ad30 is possible. thanks for all the answers
wait wait.... you can't buy the ad50 because it's to heavy to carry? lol Won't your band help you carry the stuff or something?
Quote by underdog43
I mostly play 70s 80s rock and blues and only gonna use amps clean channel... if I mike it up, is this amp can handle a performance about 3 hours?

Are there any 5W tube amps available to you? They'd be as loud or louder than the AD15VT, and would probably be much better suited for what you play.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by paranormal5150
wait wait.... you can't buy the ad50 because it's to heavy to carry? lol Won't your band help you carry the stuff or something?

unfortunately not. because they got their own stuff and we live at the different places of the city.
Quote by slatsmania
Are there any 5W tube amps available to you? They'd be as loud or louder than the AD15VT, and would probably be much better suited for what you play.

but I need an amp with a reverb.
I think you're sacrificing a lot for the reverb in the little Vox (which ain't so great, anyway). You could get the little tube, and maybe look to find a reverb pedal down the road. Your tone and your reverb will be a bazillion percent better.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
You were talking about just using the cleans on the Vox. The Valbee has a reputation as being a high gain amp. It's supposed to be good, but I think an Epi VJ or something similar might be better for you.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.